Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Northcoast Custom Arcades re-launches affiliate program!  (Read 9976 times)

Mameroom

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2020, 04:44:15 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Northcoast Custom Arcades re-launches affiliate program!
« on: April 14, 2020, 06:17:27 pm »
We have brought back our affiliate program.  Simply create an affiliate account and place a link on your website to earn 5-10% on all referral purchases!

To create an account, click here:
https://www.mameroom.com/affsignin.asp

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 11:54:45 am
  • This plan is foolproof
Re: Northcoast Custom Arcades re-launches affiliate program!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2020, 06:22:10 pm »
Buy an overpriced hunk of ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- today. Mike A approved.

I will be expecting a check in the mail.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2020, 07:08:35 pm »
Were you bottle fed as a baby?  Chill little man. 

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2020, 09:10:35 pm »
Why does your company logo look like a tramp stamp from the 90's?

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2020, 10:05:40 pm »
You got us...you win the internet!!  You are so intelligent that people should listen to what wisdom you have to offer...we are such losers NOT working out of our garage and employing people supporting their families)...please show us mercy all magnificent one of the keyboard warriors....we are at your mercy...ol' undefeatable internet troll warrior.

Just so you know....I would definitively like to keep this conversation going as long as possible as our web-stat counter keeps spiking with every post!  Thanks for the free publicity!  For those participating in the affiliate program...that just means more money in your pocket...please be sure to personally thank Mike A!  We sure do..even though I'm not quite sure of his significance here in these forums? 

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2020, 10:54:43 pm »
Quit shilling your garbage in the main forum. And thank you for recognizing that I am smarter than you.

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2020, 04:24:30 am »
Have to agree with Mike on this -- Really should either be in the Retail Vendors sub or better purchase some ad space on the forum to get your info out !  :dunno

Gilrock

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 30, 2024, 05:15:46 pm
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2020, 10:39:55 am »
I probably wouldn't have replied until I see you attacking back at my friend Mike.  I couldn't remember the name of the company that I wasted $700 with buying a control panel many years ago but there you are.  First I waited forever and then finally contacted you to find out you had lost my order.  I had to prove you had already taken my money a couple months earlier and then you made me send a photo of the configuration I had ordered because you had no record of my order.  Then you no longer had the lightning colored trackball I ordered so you switched me to a white one and never refunded me the extra money I had paid for the lightning version.  No worries though I bought my own CNC and now I make all my own stuff.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2020, 11:05:43 am »
Dude, be careful. You are spiking his web-stat thingamabob.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2020, 11:37:08 am »
I probably wouldn't have replied until I see you attacking back at my friend Mike.  I couldn't remember the name of the company that I wasted $700 with buying a control panel many years ago but there you are.  First I waited forever and then finally contacted you to find out you had lost my order.  I had to prove you had already taken my money a couple months earlier and then you made me send a photo of the configuration I had ordered because you had no record of my order.  Then you no longer had the lightning colored trackball I ordered so you switched me to a white one and never refunded me the extra money I had paid for the lightning version.  No worries though I bought my own CNC and now I make all my own stuff.

I believe the company you are refering to was SlikStik....not us.  And "Attacking Back"...yes, always!

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2020, 11:39:24 am »
Dude, be careful. You are spiking his web-stat thingamabob.

Please keep responding...you are keeping this post and exposure (advertising) relevant and at the top of the forum...you are making my job easier if I don't have to keep posting to keep this thread at the top.  :applaud:

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2020, 11:43:40 am »
Building cookie cutter ---smurfy--- cabs with substandard controls is already a super easy job.

At least your artwork sucks. You have that going for you.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2020, 11:49:24 am »
Building cookie cutter ---smurfy--- cabs with substandard controls is already a super easy job.

At least your artwork sucks. You have that going for you.

Is that really the best you got?  If I have to engage an internet troll...you can at least make it worth my time. 

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2020, 12:21:17 pm »
Yes. Pointing out that everything you do sucks is all I have. Your thread is out of the main forum. I am happy now.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 12:44:48 pm »
Yes. Pointing out that everything you do sucks is all I have. Your thread is out of the main forum. I am happy now.

If our stuff sucks so bad, I wonder why the creator of this site/forums would want to feature our arcade cabinets/plans in his Project Arcade book that is still for sale on this very website.  But since your opinion really doesn't matter, I ask my questions again....

What is your significance here? 
What do you offer these forums?

...oh that's right, absolutely nothing (of value).    Find something better to do with your time little man.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 01:01:10 pm »
Do me a favor Mikey boy....I have to go do some big boy stuff (something you will learn to do someday) and won't be able to post for awhile.  Please keep this post relevant and post a couple more reviews of our products...I'll touch back later this afternoon to see how well you did.  Thanks!

Gilrock

• Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 01:12:40 pm »

I believe the company you are refering to was SlikStik....not us.  And "Attacking Back"...yes, always!

So now you are trying to say it was not your company.  So did SlikStik used to own NorthCoast Custom Arcades?  I happen to have posted a picture of the control panel in my very first project post on this forum so we can all see the photo of the control panel a few photos down in this post and it looks exactly like the one still on your website if you select the Blue Lightning overlay.  I'll be glad to keep pushing this to the top.  Its showing everyone what type of person you are.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,141437.0.html

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 01:23:15 pm »
We used to manufacture for Slikstik before they went under. We collaborated on the co troller designs so ours is identical to theirs.  Be careful, you are now flirting with Libel with false accusations.

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:58:32 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2020, 01:39:46 pm »
You could just refund him the $50?

But, no, no, let's threaten to spend thousands on a lawsuit.

:dunno

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2020, 01:58:52 pm »
We are not some fly-by night operation working out of a garage.  Northcoast Custom Arcades is only one division of a much larger umbrella corporation.   We are a custom fabrication shop.

Making arcades is only one small part of what we do.  While it is one thing to engage immature internet trolls on an arcade building forum...damaging our company's reputation with false accusations will not be tolerated.

Freedom of speech is one thing...but people of this forum cannot simply cross a line and not be held accountable.  I never mentioned legal action...but it wouldn't be our first time at the rodeo. 

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2020, 02:03:12 pm »
Can you teach a master class in customer relations?

I think you missed your calling.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2020, 02:32:02 pm »
Our existing customers and potential customers are treated with the utmost respect.  You are neither.  If you purchased one of our products and said it "Sucks"...we would do everything we could to make you a satisfied customer.  However, that is not the case....you chose the role of ignorant internet troll....which also isn't tolerated, otherwise it would be enabling.  You obviously are not a person of integrity, so I do not feel obligated to treat you as such.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2020, 02:35:39 pm »
Yikes. I just recommended a few cabinet building sites to a prominent twitch streamer, which included Northcoast. But after reading these unprofessional exchanges I’ve pulled my recommendation for you guys off the list. Lots of red flags here and I can’t recommend a company that has PR and Customer Relations held to this kind of knee-jerk standard.
Also that Gilrock situation is questionable.

I hope someone in your umbrella company is reading this thread, and gives you some training on how to deal with public comments/critiques, because this is not a good look for you.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2020, 02:46:59 pm »
While I don't disagree with you...as this is not how I wanted things to go....I am not the type of person to enable internet trolls.

I'm sorry to hear about the referral retraction...but I think we will be just fine.  Our company has been around way before this forum even existed. Not to mention that every streamer we've donated arcade kits to never really pans out in sales.  Northcoast Custom Arcades is the only division that actually has to deal with people and customer interactions, which I'm completely in charge of.  Again, our customers are treated top notch...trolls are treated as the scum they are.

Gilrock

• Offline Offline
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2020, 03:00:03 pm »
We used to manufacture for Slikstik before they went under. We collaborated on the co troller designs so ours is identical to theirs.  Be careful, you are now flirting with Libel with false accusations.

I'm flirting with Libel?  Not really scared since I'm right.  I even mentioned in that old thread that I bought the control panel from the "mameroom" website.  Stop trying to pretend I didn't buy that panel from you.  You can even see later in that thread where someone said I should demand a refund and I said no I'm just letting it slide.  I don't want anything from you.  I would recommend you stop calling me names.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2020, 03:25:12 pm »
Looks like we both have made recommendations...should this end, or shall we continue?

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2020, 03:26:38 pm »
Do me a favor Mikey boy....I have to go do some big boy stuff (something you will learn to do someday) and won't be able to post for awhile.

I guess you didn't really have big boy stuff to do.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2020, 03:34:55 pm »
Do me a favor Mikey boy....I have to go do some big boy stuff (something you will learn to do someday) and won't be able to post for awhile.

I guess you didn't really have big boy stuff to do.

Are you just replying to that now?  Ugh, you really need to find something better to do with your time.  This exchange is becoming painful (not as fun as I expected).

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2020, 03:50:20 pm »
Gilrock....

I started Northcoast Custom Arcades when I took over Mameroom.com completely (other's were previously involved).  I don't have records from Mameroom.com that old.  If you truly were short-changed by Mameroom (and not SlikStik)...I have not issues with making it right.  Please email sales@northcoastcustomarcades.com with a credit card statement showing a charge from MAMEROOM.  I will see what I can dig up and see what can be done.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2020, 03:55:10 pm »
So its not libel now?

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2020, 04:00:58 pm »
So its not libel now?

Not if it was in fact purchased from Mameroom.  You're not too bright, are you? Do you have trouble with big words to?  I'll keep it simple for you going forward.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2020, 04:07:51 pm »
I thought you didn't waste your immensely valuable time engaging trolls.

Mameroom

• Offline Offline
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2020, 04:10:25 pm »
I actually said "Enabling" trolls...engaging is different.  But I can't argue with your logic.  YOU are certainly a waste of my time. 

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2020, 04:28:16 pm »
lol after all these years mameroom guy still get attacked for no apparent reason  :dunno

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:58:32 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2020, 06:21:32 pm »
I actually said "Enabling" trolls...engaging is different.  But I can't argue with your logic.  YOU are certainly a waste of my time.

While it is one thing to engage immature internet trolls on an arcade building forum...

Is that really the best you got?  If I have to engage an internet troll...you can at least make it worth my time.

:dunno

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2020, 06:35:34 pm »
Yeah. That guy was entertaining. I hope he posts again soon.