Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Showing only Favorites  (Read 5902 times)

hueffmea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 12, 2020, 07:50:55 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Showing only Favorites
« on: March 31, 2020, 06:56:31 pm »
I placed all the roms in the rom folder and there are over a thousand games.
So I took out all the ones but the ones I wanted.
Then those didn't work.
I put them all back.
All of them work now.
Is there a way to only show the files I want?
I went to preferences and then game lists. I made a new Display Order called favorites and selected them all.
I moved favorites to the top of the list.
I went back into X-Arcade and all of the games showed up again.
Any ideas?

nexusmtz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
Re: Showing only Favorites
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 07:22:59 pm »
You mark your favorites by pressing whichever key you have defined as the Add Favorite button on the Setup 2 sub tab of the controller tab. You switch to your favorite list by pressing whichever key you have defined as your Toggle Favorites list.

You might have trouble if you trampled the built-in feature by making your own game list called Favorites.

BTW, Maximus Arcade is the front end. X-Arcade is an arcade parts company. (although neither of them can be bothered to support this abandoned garbage.)