Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Rowe Crestwood Jukebox - Very low volume on the left channel  (Read 1576 times)

Giz11

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2020, 12:03:49 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Rowe Crestwood Jukebox - Very low volume on the left channel
« on: March 26, 2020, 02:41:25 am »
Hi All, I have a Crestwood Jukebox and have discovered the left channel is not working properly. If I disconnect the right speakers and sub I can very faintly hear a very tinny sound coming from the left speaker. . I have swapped left and right inputs into the amp and the left is still faulty. I have taken the amp out and nothing seems burnt out. The balance control does not seem to work either. When turned full left sound still comes out of the right speakers. The amp is a R-2179A. I have connection from the test RCA plugs to a home theater system and only the right channel can be heard. Any help would be much appreciated.

Ken Layton

• Guru
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 12, 2021, 12:25:59 am
  • Technician
Re: Rowe Crestwood Jukebox - Very low volume on the left channel
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 04:33:37 pm »
What's a Crestwood? Please use the model number from the plate on the rear of the jukebox so we will know what machine you have.

Giz11

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 07, 2020, 12:03:49 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Rowe Crestwood Jukebox - Very low volume on the left channel
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 12:02:43 am »
The AMI Crestwood is a CTI-1. It has a R-2179A Amp