Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Electrohome 07 CBO  (Read 1017 times)

RudeSob

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 05, 2020, 12:39:32 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Electrohome 07 CBO
« on: February 26, 2020, 10:06:43 pm »
I'm using the original linear power supply on my Taito Zookeeper. I have the led light on the power supply board lit to my jamma plugs. The 120v is going to the monitor with no neck glow. Marquee light is on. No sound. Im at odds on what to do. Please help.....

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
Re: Electrohome 07 CBO
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 11:21:36 pm »
 Verified the fuse isn’t blown?

behrmr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 23, 2021, 09:17:13 am
Re: Electrohome 07 CBO
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2020, 11:12:57 am »
Sounds like you may have multiple problems if your game is not playing blind.

As for the G07, if it's dead, check the 2 fuses.  If the large pigtail fuse is blown then you have a problem in the power/rectification section (900's).  E.g. a shorted diode(s) or other issue.  If the small pigtail fuse is blown then 99% of the time your flyback and/or HOT have failed.  If neither fuse is blow and you are certain you are getting power to the chassis then your monitor is in HV shutdown which could be a number of issues.

If your small fuse is blown, handle with care.  The large filter cap on the chassis will hold a very nasty charge for a very long period of time (months).   

If you need it serviced, PM me.  I repair these and other raster monitors.  I will walk you through the process to safely remove the chassis and discharge that filter cap.   I also have several G07's in process of being rebuilt and repaired to sell if you just want a replacement.