Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Nicktoons Nitro [Raw Thrills]  (Read 2087 times)

Cartoonish Weeb

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 09, 2021, 08:39:34 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Nicktoons Nitro [Raw Thrills]
« on: February 17, 2020, 09:11:56 pm »
Hi, so about a year ago, i purchased a recovery disc for the Raw Thrills game "Nicktoons Nitro" off of ebay as a collectable. But just recently i got around to installing the software on an old Windows XP tower that I have no use for. It loaded "DOS Beta9" first and then started to install the game over windows. after a while of the computer restarting it got to a screen that just said "NOW LOADING!" with a Ren & Stimpy graphic. It tries to look for the security dongle, which i unfortunately do not have. Is there a way to bypass this? I would really like to get this game in working order instead of playing the guessing game on which arcade has this specific cabinet :P

If i'm being honest i'm not very smart when it comes to the technical side of the arcade stuff. It does interest me though. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.  8)

~ Cartoonish Weeb