Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: javeryh's Woodgrain Cabaret Copy  (Read 123623 times)

firedance

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:14:35 pm
Re: javeryh's Woodgrain Cabaret Copy
« Reply #680 on: February 11, 2021, 02:44:54 pm »

Now what?  I need another project or I'm going to go crazy and I can't get into the garage for a couple of months most likely due to the 20 degree weather and 2ft. of snow.  I'll probably try and shoot a video walkthrough on my phone as well as finish up the odds and ends but motivation is low... maybe I'll start preliminary research on the next cab, which honestly might be "bperkins inspired".  I don't actually own a standard 2P cabinet.... hmm...

65" vertical cab it is then  ;D

vertexguy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 05:26:12 pm
  • ...but this one goes to 11.
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,161694.0.html
    • V E R T E X G U Y - The Online Portfolio of Chris Kline
« Reply #681 on: February 11, 2021, 04:45:43 pm »
Nicely done JaveryH!  I can't believe you're able to do these every year.  It took me over 20 years to start to do one.  Have you ever tried swappable control panel designs, or maybe even transforming?  That could be a challenge.  Anyone ever make a 6 player x-men around here?  Maybe you can be the first. ;)  I'm sure whatever you pick next will be awesome. :cheers:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 04:54:28 pm by vertexguy »

nexusmtz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
« Reply #682 on: February 11, 2021, 11:30:20 pm »
Great job! Thanks for taking us along for the ride.

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 10:28:40 am
« Reply #683 on: February 12, 2021, 01:24:39 pm »
Thanks everyone... not so fast.  Coins stopped working again.  So frustrating.  I'm pretty sure there is a loose connection going to the iPAC2.  I cannot find any bad connections on the coin door and when I reach in and up under the CP and play with the harness, I can get the coins to register every few pushes of the switch.  Literally had it "complete" for one day.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

I need to take the CP off and check all the connections, which is going to be a pain.  Ugh.

bperkins01

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2023, 02:13:35 pm
  • Plenty of skills.. gaining experience..
« Reply #684 on: February 12, 2021, 01:37:40 pm »
buy a meter
use the continuity test feature.
rinse
repeat
My Arcade Cabinet Build and other projects here:
Centipede, Joust, Joust Cocktail, Asteroids, Galaga, Ms. Pacman Cabaret, Defender, Space Invaders Cocktail
https://bperkins.wordpress.com/

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #685 on: February 12, 2021, 02:16:15 pm »
buy a meter
use the continuity test feature.
rinse
repeat

LOL - I ordered one finally.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 08:54:30 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #686 on: February 12, 2021, 02:44:06 pm »

bperkins01

• Offline Offline
« Reply #687 on: February 12, 2021, 03:13:22 pm »
buy a meter
LOL - I ordered one finally.
:applaud:

Which model did you choose?

Scott

You know its bad when the moderator is chiming in..  :P
Centipede, Joust, Joust Cocktail, Asteroids, Galaga, Ms. Pacman Cabaret, Defender, Space Invaders Cocktail

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Online Online
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #688 on: February 12, 2021, 05:51:32 pm »
You know its bad when the moderator is chiming in..  :P
:duckhunt

Just wondering if he chose one of the models suggested here.

Scott

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #689 on: February 12, 2021, 05:55:56 pm »
I ended up going with a cheaper $20 one that had good reviews on Amazon.  I think it should work for testing buttons and I don't really see another scenario where I'd need one but if so I'll upgrade down the road.  I've spent a TON recently on this thing getting it across the finish line (tempered glass, new amp + power supply, Atari serial plates, 20 gauge wire, mini wireless keyboard, etc.) and I'm going to get an earful once the boss sees the bill on this...

Zebidee

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:31:45 pm
« Reply #690 on: February 12, 2021, 07:09:26 pm »
I ended up going with a cheaper $20 one that had good reviews on Amazon.

\o/

The world is now a better place and we can finally stop nagging you  :lol
Check out my completed projects!

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #691 on: February 13, 2021, 03:27:43 pm »
So... how do I use this thing?  I plugged in the red and black leads... do I need to have the cabinet turned on to check the connections (continuity?)?  I don't think I care about voltages, etc. I just care whether a connection is made when the button is pressed.  I took the CP off so there's no power but I'm not sure what I should be doing.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 04:05:10 pm by javeryh »

bperkins01

• Offline Offline
« Reply #692 on: February 13, 2021, 03:58:38 pm »
The cabinet does not need to be on (in fact, off is better)
Plug in the test leads
Turn it to continuity  ..
touch the two leads together..  the meter should beep..
because a circuit is made..

Now you can test either end of a circuit.. and if there is a connection all the way through.. it will beep  :)
If not.. its open..

I'm sure there are at least a few hundred videos on it..    But its the most basic diagnostic tool and you should quickly wish you had this for the last 20 years.  :)

javeryh

• Offline Offline
javeryh's Woodgrain Cabaret Copy
« Reply #693 on: February 13, 2021, 04:07:37 pm »
The cabinet does not need to be on (in fact, off is better)
Plug in the test leads
Turn it to continuity  ..
touch the two leads together..  the meter should beep..
because a circuit is made..

Now you can test either end of a circuit.. and if there is a connection all the way through.. it will beep  :)
If not.. its open..

I'm sure there are at least a few hundred videos on it..    But its the most basic diagnostic tool and you should quickly wish you had this for the last 20 years.  :)

Got it.  In fact, couldn't be easier (just needed to find the right setting on the wheel of the multimeter).  Buuuut... something is seriously weird with the wiring and I cannot figure it out.  I took the CP off and started testing things - the buttons on the CP were all responding and the buttons on the coin door were not.  OK, this was expected... but a minute later without doing anything NONE of them were responding, including the buttons on the CP, which have always worked fine.  This led me to believe that the ground wire wasn't functioning properly and there is a loose connection somewhere along the way so I unscrewed the GND terminal, repositioned the wires and screwed them back in and now ALL buttons are functioning.

Great, right?  But if it was just that loose connection then ALL buttons should have been affected but it was ONLY the coin door buttons that weren't registering before I opened it up. I'm afraid I didn't really fix anything but I guess I'll close it up since everything appears to be working...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

EDIT:  cab is closed up and working properly.  Fingers crossed.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 06:54:41 pm by javeryh »

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Online Online
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #694 on: February 13, 2021, 07:35:47 pm »
So... how do I use this thing?  I plugged in the red and black leads... do I need to have the cabinet turned on to check the connections (continuity?)?
No.  Never try to measure resistance/test for continuity with power applied to the component or circuit.
- The batteries in the meter provide the teeny tiny amount of current required for resistance measurements/continuity tests.
- If you try to measure resistance/test for continuity with power applied to the circuit, at best you will get an inaccurate reading and at worst you will damage the meter.   :scared

+1 on watching a few YouTube videos like this one to learn how to use your meter.
- The leads are backward at 8:41, but the rest of the video looks/sounds good.

Scott

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #695 on: February 15, 2021, 11:19:48 am »
So... how do I use this thing?  I plugged in the red and black leads... do I need to have the cabinet turned on to check the connections (continuity?)?
No.  Never try to measure resistance/test for continuity with power applied to the component or circuit.
- The batteries in the meter provide the teeny tiny amount of current required for resistance measurements/continuity tests.
- If you try to measure resistance/test for continuity with power applied to the circuit, at best you will get an inaccurate reading and at worst you will damage the meter.   :scared

+1 on watching a few YouTube videos like this one to learn how to use your meter.
- The leads are backward at 8:41, but the rest of the video looks/sounds good.

Scott

Thanks.  I think I've got it.  I was able to at least test the connectivity and it all seems to be working.  I get beeps on all buttons/switches.  I still hold my breath when turning on the cabinet though.  Like today, I powered it on and it booted up fine but nothing was responsive right away.  I could not move up and down the game list, which has never happened.  Then finally the P1 Start button worked so I was able to jump into a game (the one it booted to on the list) and THEN everything started working so I could exit, select another game, insert coins, etc.  So weird.  Makes me think the PC is what is acting weird and not my wiring.

When it works though... it's GREAT.  Love this cabinet.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #696 on: February 22, 2021, 11:12:16 am »
Coin issue solved in another thread.  Had to change:

Code: [Select]
coin_impulse          10
in rom.ini.  I created dowild.ini, docastle.ini and asteroids.ini in my ini folder and added that one line and now all games are working as expected.  Easy fix that caused a lot of pain since I probably rewired my coin door several times for no reason.

Next up is likely trying to switch over to GroovyMAME because of some audio glitches I'm getting in Ms. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and some others.  My research so far (thanks Zebidee) says that this is due to the refresh rate of my monitor not syncing up with the refresh rate of the game - GroovyMAME is supposed to be able to solve this.  I'm very hesitant though because if I completely bork everything I'm going to cry.

The software is killing me though.  Yesterday I left the cab on for like 5 hours and when I came back to it the spinner was no longer responding.  Rebooting solved the issue.  Also, on 2 separate occasions when exiting into Windows, the "2" key has been pressed repeatedly for some reason.  It's not P2 Start related because that seems to be working just fine.  Pressing backspace on the keyboard stopped the 2s from being pressed and things went back to normal.  So so strange.  I have been making a lot of changes trying to troubleshoot problems as they pop up so maybe I changed something somewhere that is causing it?  Doesn't seem to affect regular gameplay so I'll just assume it's OK.

Other than the audio and the occasional hiccup, it has been playing great.  Lots of fun with a game list that's about 180 games long.  It's a bit much and I'm slowly trimming down the list... and also realizing I don't like as many horizontal games as I should.  Right now I have X-Men, Final Fight, Double Dragon, Simpsons, TMNT, etc. but I really don't care for beat-em-ups - especially on a 1P cabinet.  Can't see myself ever playing them but I'm sure guests will ask.  Same thing with NBA Jam/Hangtime, etc.

I may end up building a simplified version of this cab this summer - my nephew is starting to show an interest and my sister asked if building one would be possible.  I didn't commit yet because I'm not sure I need it to be a chore but it would give me something else to work on...  Probably just stick to the "Tully" design with an LCD and no dynamic marquee to make it simple... we shall see...

vertexguy

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 20, 2024, 05:26:12 pm
  • ...but this one goes to 11.
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,161694.0.html
    • V E R T E X G U Y - The Online Portfolio of Chris Kline
« Reply #697 on: February 22, 2021, 11:38:48 am »
Yesterday I left the cab on for like 5 hours and when I came back to it the spinner was no longer responding.  Rebooting solved the issue.  Also, on 2 separate occasions when exiting into Windows, the "2" key has been pressed repeatedly for some reason.

Just some ideas to help get your trouble shooting gears turning...

Only idea that comes to mind for these issues at the moment is Windows.  Make sure Windows power saving options are completely disabled across all your devices.  Otherwise after a while of idling windows will attempt to power down usb devices as an example (presumably your trackball is one of them).

The multiple button press thing is tougher, but maybe related to windows accessibility?    If you hold down any keyboard key for very long windows accessibility will kick in and could possibly do some weird stuff.  Completely disable that.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #698 on: February 22, 2021, 01:50:40 pm »
Yesterday I left the cab on for like 5 hours and when I came back to it the spinner was no longer responding.  Rebooting solved the issue.  Also, on 2 separate occasions when exiting into Windows, the "2" key has been pressed repeatedly for some reason.

Just some ideas to help get your trouble shooting gears turning...

Only idea that comes to mind for these issues at the moment is Windows.  Make sure Windows power saving options are completely disabled across all your devices.  Otherwise after a while of idling windows will attempt to power down usb devices as an example (presumably your trackball is one of them).

The multiple button press thing is tougher, but maybe related to windows accessibility?    If you hold down any keyboard key for very long windows accessibility will kick in and could possibly do some weird stuff.  Completely disable that.

Thanks.  I disabled Windows accessibility.  Good call on that - it can only screw stuff up. 

I think I just figured out the spinner issue.  I bought a cheap wireless mini keyboard with a mouse touchpad that came with a USB dongle.  Seems like that was the issue.  Without the dongle plugged in, the spinner is working perfectly fine.  I had multimouse set to 1 in mame.ini but it was still getting confused.  My guess is that on boot sometimes it would recognize the keyboard/mouse and not the spinner.  I guess I'll still be plugging in a giant USB keyboard for troubleshooting.  No big deal I guess. 

So I'm back to 100% functionality.

Zebidee

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:31:45 pm
« Reply #699 on: February 22, 2021, 04:52:52 pm »
Next up is likely trying to switch over to GroovyMAME because of some audio glitches I'm getting in Ms. Pac-Man, Donkey Kong and some others.  My research so far (thanks Zebidee) says that this is due to the refresh rate of my monitor not syncing up with the refresh rate of the game - GroovyMAME is supposed to be able to solve this.

To be fair there are some other possible causes, but mismatching monitor/game refresh rates is the most likely. There are things you can do in MAME to minimise audio issues, but if you use Groovymame properly you don't need them as it matches game speed to natural refresh rate anyway, so the root cause of the problem goes away.

To isolate any frontend issues, try to run games properly without using the frontend first. It is possible Hyperspin introduces some sound errors. And check your audio settings in mame.ini.

For the bold and the daring, there are also the "portaudio" settings you can play with to reduce audio latency even more, but just try to get it working normally first.
Check out my completed projects!

yamatetsu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 03:08:31 pm
  • Just because.
« Reply #700 on: February 23, 2021, 03:16:55 am »
GroovyMAME is supposed to be able to solve this.  I'm very hesitant though because if I completely bork everything I'm going to cry.

Just use a drive snapshot program to make an image of c:. If you futz it up, you can write the image back and everything is fine again.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #701 on: February 23, 2021, 05:02:52 pm »
GroovyMAME is supposed to be able to solve this.  I'm very hesitant though because if I completely bork everything I'm going to cry.

Just use a drive snapshot program to make an image of c:. If you futz it up, you can write the image back and everything is fine again.

Good idea.  I'm going to look into this.

Today, I "fixed" the jump-to letters in Hyperspin to match the rest of the artwork I'm using in the cabinet.  It wasn't too hard and came out looking a lot better than the "stock" letters that come with HyperSpin.

I had to create 27 separate .png files using Inkscape but it wasn't too hard to figure out.  The process is described in the video description.  One more thing crossed off the list!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 05:06:14 pm by javeryh »

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #702 on: February 25, 2021, 06:08:06 pm »
Another day, another small software issue fixed... kind of.  I finally got Asteroids to look right.  All vector games look very flat with no glow even with hlsl and DirectX9 installed.  But I got ahold of an asteroid.ini file and it looks 100x better.  The bullets have the trail and so do the asteroids and everything has a slight glow. 

Unfortunately, I can't just rename this file to "vector.ini" and call it a day.  I tried making a mhavoc.ini file with the same contents and the lines looked pretty good but everything was very thick.  Now, I don't think I've ever played an original Major Havoc so maybe this is how it is supposed to be but it seemed wrong to me.

Next I'll be going through the 10-12 vector games I'm running and see if I can get them to look right.  Then I'm calling it on the software side.  As for the cabinet itself, I still need to make a coin door shelf for a coin bucket and install the new amp I bought to fix the 1 speaker only issue I'm having.  I think I want the new amp to sit on the coin door shelf so I can access the volume knob so I can't do that until I can get to the garage and cut a board.

I also just got a bunch of awesome looking Atari stickers that I need to find a spot for.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 06:09:58 pm by javeryh »

bobbyb13

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:03:17 am
  • I believe I may need an intervention
« Reply #703 on: February 26, 2021, 01:46:44 am »
Another day, another small software issue fixed... kind of.  I finally got Asteroids to look right.  All vector games look very flat with no glow even with hlsl and DirectX9 installed.  But I got ahold of an asteroid.ini file and it looks 100x better.  The bullets have the trail and so do the asteroids and everything has a slight glow. 

Unfortunately, I can't just rename this file to "vector.ini" and call it a day.  I tried making a mhavoc.ini file with the same contents and the lines looked pretty good but everything was very thick.  Now, I don't think I've ever played an original Major Havoc so maybe this is how it is supposed to be but it seemed wrong to me.

Next I'll be going through the 10-12 vector games I'm running and see if I can get them to look right.  Then I'm calling it on the software side.  As for the cabinet itself, I still need to make a coin door shelf for a coin bucket and install the new amp I bought to fix the 1 speaker only issue I'm having.  I think I want the new amp to sit on the coin door shelf so I can access the volume knob so I can't do that until I can get to the garage and cut a board.

I also just got a bunch of awesome looking Atari stickers that I need to find a spot for.

I really look forward to figuring out these .ini files for vectors.  Hopefully soon!

And those stickers ARE awesome of course.
Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools! I can fix it.

Arroyo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:15:09 pm
  • Budgets are boring
    • newforum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156267.0.html
« Reply #704 on: March 05, 2021, 07:52:52 am »
Where did you get the Atari stickers?  Those are pretty.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #705 on: March 05, 2021, 09:27:36 am »
Where did you get the Atari stickers?  Those are pretty.

IJoeG over on KLOV prints them.  They are on a thick stock and look great.  The thread is HERE.

Arroyo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:15:09 pm
  • Budgets are boring
    • newforum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156267.0.html
« Reply #706 on: March 05, 2021, 01:32:28 pm »
Didn’t know you were on KLOV.  Thanks for posting!

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #707 on: March 05, 2021, 02:18:04 pm »
Didn’t know you were on KLOV.  Thanks for posting!

yeah, I don't post there too often since I'm not messing with "real" arcade stuff but I do like reading all of the restoration threads and other stuff...

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #708 on: March 21, 2021, 09:02:53 pm »
Uh-oh... 60 degrees today and I was dying to do something productive...

Trying to keep it simple so one front panel only.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #709 on: March 24, 2021, 10:40:33 am »
Pioneer Balloon!

Thanks TebJohnson for the marquee!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 05:01:22 pm by javeryh »

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 05:37:55 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #710 on: March 24, 2021, 10:41:43 am »
That is a pretty cab.

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #711 on: March 24, 2021, 10:47:10 am »
That is a pretty cab.

Thanks.  High praise coming from you so I must be doing something right!   :cheers:

Gilrock

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 14, 2024, 05:47:24 pm
« Reply #712 on: March 24, 2021, 11:07:20 am »
I'll admit I have no idea what a "Tully" cabinet is but in your description you make it sound like this is not a Tully.  It looks like the same thing as what someone else is calling a Tully in another thread.  So what is it that makes something a Tully and how is this different?

DaOld Man

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 13, 2023, 12:03:14 am
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #713 on: March 24, 2021, 11:07:26 am »
Nice work James. Just like always!

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 07:48:25 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #714 on: March 24, 2021, 11:13:16 am »
That is a pretty cab.

Thanks.  High praise coming from you so I must be doing something right!   :cheers:
But he doesn’t even know how to weld??!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

javeryh

• Offline Offline
« Reply #715 on: March 24, 2021, 12:05:33 pm »

Thanks.  I think this is my best one... so far!  Always trying to get a little better...

I'll admit I have no idea what a "Tully" cabinet is but in your description you make it sound like this is not a Tully.  It looks like the same thing as what someone else is calling a Tully in another thread.  So what is it that makes something a Tully and how is this different?

I suppose this is a modified Tully.  There are specific plans that an old forum user, Louis Tully (he deleted all of his threads and left never to come back and I'm not sure why), came up with to get a cabinet out of one 4x8 sheet of material. markc74 refined the design for his excellent CUBE cabaret project.  The top angles are slightly different and the front section is broken into two separate pieces so you get that nice looking curve on the profile.  But it's basically a Tully. 

If you do a search, there are plans/dimensions you can grab to build your own.  It is a remarkably simple design and extremely comfortable to play at.  Perfect CP height and a small footprint.  Doesn't take over a room either.  And within this basic design there is a lot of room to improvise with controls, monitor orientation, coin door, marquee design, speaker placement, etc. to make it personal.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 12:08:35 pm by javeryh »

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #716 on: March 24, 2021, 12:32:26 pm »

Thanks.  I think this is my best one... so far!  Always trying to get a little better...

I suppose this is a modified Tully.  There are specific plans that an old forum user, Louis Tully (he deleted all of his threads and left never to come back and I'm not sure why), came up with to get a cabinet out of one 4x8 sheet of material. markc74 refined the design for his excellent CUBE cabaret project.  The top angles are slightly different and the front section is broken into two separate pieces so you get that nice looking curve on the profile.  But it's basically a Tully. 

If you do a search, there are plans/dimensions you can grab to build your own.  It is a remarkably simple design and extremely comfortable to play at.  Perfect CP height and a small footprint.  Doesn't take over a room either.  And within this basic design there is a lot of room to improvise with controls, monitor orientation, coin door, marquee design, speaker placement, etc. to make it personal.
Since it’s been a while, I’ll fill in some holes.

Tully was a good guy, and he loved the hobby, but he explained to me that he was very OCD and that it started to consume him. He told me he started to spend every waking moment trying to think of different projects or things he could turn into arcade cabinets. Some of you guys who are long time members might recall the time he created a render that turned a file cabinet into a cabaret type set up. Fortunately, I remember we convinced him the idea was ass ugly. I think that’s eventually lead to the Tully, if I’m not mistaken.

He was pretty OCD. A great example of this was his Super Mario Bros pedestal. It was outstanding, but the work he put into literally creating every single block was borderline manic. We admired the craftsmanship, but never really considered what it meant for him to hand carve ever single nook and cranny on each individual block using a broken Bic pen.

He told me that whenever he got into modes like that, he had to just walk away. Not step away for a bit, but literally walk away and never revisit it. He told me he had done that with a few other hobbies as well.

I mean, it doesn’t sound like a lot, but people know their own mental capabilities and what works best for them. He was a fun guy, I miss his opinions and banter, but if this was the right thing for him to do, then God bless him.

« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 12:34:30 pm by yotsuya »

Vigo

• the Scourage of Carpathia
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+24)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 21, 2024, 08:20:28 am
« Reply #717 on: March 24, 2021, 03:08:32 pm »
Yeah, he was a good guy, hope he is doing well these days.  :cheers:

thomas_surles

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 19, 2023, 07:20:00 pm
« Reply #718 on: March 24, 2021, 03:26:09 pm »
That mario pedestal was one of my all time favorite projects here. So much detail.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #719 on: March 24, 2021, 03:47:06 pm »
That mario pedestal was one of my all time favorite projects here. So much detail.
What broke him was all that detail.