Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SOLD: SAR Search And Rescue PCB Working $270 Shipped  (Read 1155 times)

BrentRadio

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2021, 06:26:04 am
  • Stop by for a game and a beer!
    • Jack Daniel's Barcade!
SOLD: SAR Search And Rescue PCB Working $270 Shipped
« on: February 09, 2020, 06:51:38 am »
SOLD!

What's up!

I have a really nice hard to find SAR Search And Rescue PCB in great working condition.

Pics: http://brentradio.com/ForSale/SAR/

This is a great game, and one you don't see that often. I have another SAR board that I am keeping in my collection.  ;D

This game uses the same LS-30 rotary joysticks as Ikari Warriors, Heavy Barrel, and others.

You can play it without the rotary joystick, but your player will only shoot in the direction that you are running. While the rotary sticks allow you to run in one direction, and shoot in another.

This is an original Japanese version, with the Japan ROMS. I will add the US version ROMS as well so you can play both versions with a ROM swap. (4 ROM chips)

The main difference between the two versions is that the text of the story at the beginning of the game is either in Japanese or English. Otherwise gameplay is the same.

$270 shipped in the USA.

Thanks!

Brent

;D   

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 05:51:59 pm by BrentRadio »