Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: HyperSpin Startup Script Error  (Read 1126 times)

dbeste

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 05, 2020, 05:17:03 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
HyperSpin Startup Script Error
« on: February 04, 2020, 12:14:55 pm »
Hello,

I was hoping someone could help with a HyperSpin error after adding the HyperSpin Startup script. I downloaded the .exe and ran it first to generate the .ini.  I then added it to the Startup section in HyperHQ.  I launched HyperSpin and it gave the attached error.  No changes to the .ini file.  I did notice that the value being displayed is the value of the %TEMP% environment variable.  I changed the env variable to a value of C:\Temp, as shown in the message, and still get the error.  If I go into HyperHQ and remove the script I no longer receive the error. Also if I launch the script outside of HyperSpin I do not get the error. That’s whether I leave the .ini file as is or simply have it launch LEDBlinky. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Darren
« Last Edit: February 05, 2020, 05:17:03 pm by dbeste »