Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Replacement / alternative for contrast switch Hantarex MTC9000  (Read 836 times)

sollima

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 08, 2023, 09:09:11 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Replacement / alternative for contrast switch Hantarex MTC9000
« on: January 22, 2020, 02:25:01 pm »
I always have a reddisch glow when adjusting the colors. Lowering the Gain and Cut-off to the max still gives too much red in comparison to blue and green.
I replaced all the potmeters and transistors on the neck-card and the diodes and transistors on the mainboard of the red-circuit.

When adjusting the contrast switches I noticed when I turn the switches the other colors become brighter and dimmer except red.

I concluded that the red switch has gone bad.

I have trouble finding replacement switches. Can someone tell me what kind of switch it is? Or where I can order one?

Thank you in advance.