Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Golden Tee 2005 Fore - Screen No Signal - Red Motherboard  (Read 2716 times)

Poncho77

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 08, 2019, 06:59:41 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Golden Tee 2005 Fore - Screen No Signal - Red Motherboard
« on: October 08, 2019, 06:33:58 pm »
I have a 05' Golden Tee Fore with a Red Board.  Just updated the vga to CGA and got it working on my led tv perfectly.  I was trying to getthe scrolling marquee going and touched one of the wiring harnesses from the power supply to j56 on the motherboard and now my screen shows no signal.  I replaced the power supply and still no signal.  I've been told i may have fried the board however the board looks good.  Could Ihave possibly damaged the video card?  Maybe something else? I'm still getting lights on the board but don't know if that makes any difference? Any help would greatly be appreciated. 

jimmyfloyd

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 15, 2020, 12:30:21 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Golden Tee 2005 Fore - Screen No Signal - Red Motherboard
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 03:13:41 pm »
Is this your board? You are missing the boot chip if it is.

There is the potential the board got fried, or the video car. Looks bot obvious signs of that on the board. Reseat the video card as well.