Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Link play on San Francisco Rush & all vegas/seattle games

<< < (14/22) > >>

jorgenjl2:

--- Quote from: Zeosstud on February 01, 2022, 09:03:52 am ---Spent some time with this last night, my son and I were able to race each other several times playing Rush 2049, all the way to the end.. His room is 2 floors and 3 switches away from me and both machines are pretty solid. We had more luck with Rush 2049 than we did with Rush 2049 Special Edition, even playing all 3 tracks one session without a crash. I am hoping tonight to try and get setup to do some more testing where both machines are plugged into the same switch, just to see if it might be even more stable. Clearly progress is being made and that is pretty amazing. I bet if we had 2 really beefed up systems and they were connected pretty close together things would be super stable but who knows, clearly as Mame versions continue to be released and tweaks made it is only going to get better. I should add that we did testing with Mame 0.239, 0.240 and the 500Mhz modded mame 0.239, more or less with the same results.

Zeosstud

--- End quote ---

This is awesome! No crashes? Have you been able to test anymore?

Zeosstud:
We have not played again since that post.. It was not perfect, but when it worked it sure was fun!!

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk

classicjoe72:
I own two Rush The Rock cabinets. I wonder if I can link them over VPN to to other folks over the internet.

anchounio:
Has anybody tested Cruis'n' USA and Cruis'n' World with this TAP adapter method?
What about California Speed?

Which games should work with this method?

The mentioned ones in this thread are:

San Francisco Rush
San Francisco Rush: The Rock
San Francisco Rush 2049
Cart Fury

jorgenjl2:

--- Quote from: anchounio on May 24, 2022, 04:05:18 am ---Has anybody tested Cruis'n' USA and Cruis'n' World with this TAP adapter method?
What about California Speed?

Which games should work with this method?

The mentioned ones in this thread are:

San Francisco Rush
San Francisco Rush: The Rock
San Francisco Rush 2049
Cart Fury

--- End quote ---

I have not but that is a great idea. Getting Rush and Cruis’n working with link play is really the holy grail for linked racing games for a lot of people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version