Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Need Help with MA and Emulators  (Read 9743 times)

im2much4uainti

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 05, 2019, 11:56:15 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Need Help with MA and Emulators
« on: November 05, 2019, 08:36:33 am »
Hi all! I build an arcade machine with a pc to run my emulators through it. I only have mame games, nintendo, and genesis emulators. All run fine and have all the games I want so I downloaded Maximus Arcade to get everything going before this project is over. Problem is after I downloaded MA, when it comes to the nintendo and genesis games, MA only will load a blank screen and I have to use a mouse to click file within the emulator to select the game I want to play. I can see the games on the screen so I know MA can see them but if I click on the game thru MA, again goes to blank screen and I have to use my mouse to click file within it to select the game. Is there something I need to click or something to detach the files so they can be associated as there own thing and seperate from the emulator. Like MA just needs to load the emulator and run the games I select from their home screen? Hope this makes sense and someone knows what I'm saying lol. I dont want to have to use a mouse or keyboard at all. PLEASE HELP!! Thanks