Main > Everything Else

The History of Video Games - The Lost Arcade (Bristol - UK)

(1/3) > >>

MrThunderwing:
A Lost Video Game Arcade has been Discovered in Bristol...

Future Artists Bristol presents 'The History of Video Games - The Lost Arcade' a pop up all you can play retro video games event located in Bristol's Historic Harbourside area on Millennium promenade just off Millennium square.

MrThunderwing:
Wow... Mark, chill out my man. I'm not in any way affiliated with Future Artists or the 'Lost Arcade', I'm just someone that visited it and took some video - the title of the video is the same as the name of the event. The bit about builders 'discovering' the arcade games near the harbour-side is taken directly from their Facebook page, something which they then go on to freely admit a bit further down the page that they made up, 'because well, it sounded like a great idea for a Halloween show!'

There's no intentional deception going on, just some guys hosting an awesome arcade event, having a bit of fun.

Howard_Casto:
Gave you a thumbs up man.  Haters gonna hate. 

MrThunderwing:
Cheers Howard and thanks everyone else on the thread here who understood the intent of the video and has left a positive comment,

Mark Norville:

--- Quote from: MrThunderwing on November 05, 2019, 07:07:46 pm ---Wow... Mark, chill out my man. I'm not in any way affiliated with Future Artists or the 'Lost Arcade', I'm just someone that visited it and took some video - the title of the video is the same as the name of the event. The bit about builders 'discovering' the arcade games near the harbour-side is taken directly from their Facebook page, something which they then go on to freely admit a bit further down the page that they made up, 'because well, it sounded like a great idea for a Halloween show!'

There's no intentional deception going on, just some guys hosting an awesome arcade event, having a bit of fun.

--- End quote ---

Firstly, if you are NOT involved with the production of this video, or the actual makers of this video.

Then I APOLOGISE to you

I am man enough to apologise, I shall end here as the actual video and the embellishment as they call it, or as I call it lies, still makes my blood boil.

Regards

Mark

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version