Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade1up Deck Protector Holes

(1/2) > >>

Spottedfeather:
I was just wondering what the diameter of the holes in the deck protectors are. I don't like how there is a small space around the edges of the buttons that will allow dust and debris in. Would I would like to be able to do is drill out the holes in the control panel to match the deck protector. Of course, I'd have to find buttons of the proper size.

jennifer:
The holes in those deck protectors are a age old problem.... 99% of the time they are effective, but it's that 1% that let's in the debris...Personally Jenn doesn't like those deck protectors at all and don't use them....And the game is justo soooo very much better.

leapinlew:

--- Quote from: Spottedfeather on October 10, 2019, 02:20:58 pm ---I was just wondering what the diameter of the holes in the deck protectors are. I don't like how there is a small space around the edges of the buttons that will allow dust and debris in. Would I would like to be able to do is drill out the holes in the control panel to match the deck protector. Of course, I'd have to find buttons of the proper size.

--- End quote ---

I think Jenn is confused. This is for Arcade1up's.

Your best bet would be to recut a new piece of plexi. You won't easily find buttons to fit a larger hole.

jennifer:
Oh I thought we were talking about condoms....my bad

Mike A:
Yeah. Jenn never wears a condom.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version