Main > Lightguns

GUN4IR - The Ultimate 4 Points Lightgun System

<< < (197/200) > >>

wbassett:
I've been out of the arcade scene for a few years and getting back into it.  I see lots has changed!

Question about these guns...  since everything is stored on the gun, can you unplug and swap guns without having to calibrate and set up?  I ask because I wouldn't mind different style guns for different games.

JayBee:

--- Quote from: TimeCrisis on July 17, 2022, 09:35:31 pm ---may i ask when you will be selling new ones, your website is out of stock.

will you sell one without solenoid/rumble at a reduced cost.

may i ask why guncon2 is more expensive than guncon 1.

--- End quote ---
To answer your questions;
1. No ETA yet. I will announce when it's going back online.
2. No, only fully packed ones. Removing feedbacks wouldn't be worth it as it would still be expensive (still a lot of work). If you want cheap you can go diy.
3. The gcon2 is a lot more expensive to source and a lot more work to mod.

--- Quote from: filthy1982 on July 22, 2022, 03:05:10 am ---Hi I purchased a license for the gui a year or so ago and I can't find the email anymore here is the email I used if you could resent it that would be great
--- End quote ---
Sure, I will send you back. I'd recommend to not share your email publicly tho, to avoid spamming.

--- Quote from: wbassett on July 25, 2022, 07:31:52 pm ---I've been out of the arcade scene for a few years and getting back into it.  I see lots has changed!

Question about these guns...  since everything is stored on the gun, can you unplug and swap guns without having to calibrate and set up?  I ask because I wouldn't mind different style guns for different games.

--- End quote ---

Indeed, you just need to calibrate each gun once and then you can plug them anyway you want.

TimeCrisis:
will you ever go wireless, with no rumble/feedback.

do you think guncon 2 or 1 is better?

JayBee:

--- Quote from: TimeCrisis on July 26, 2022, 10:40:19 am ---will you ever go wireless, with no rumble/feedback.

do you think guncon 2 or 1 is better?

--- End quote ---
That's planned yes, most likely with a custom 2.4GHz wireless to minimize latency. although I don't know if it will be possible to release for the diy version, but more for fhe future fully featured version.

It's honestly hard for me to choose between gc1 and 2, the gc2 has more button and feels great to hold, but it's harder to mod, and the gc1 has more space inside to mod bigger solenoid and switches.
If you don't care about feedbacks the gc2 is definitely the best tho.

wbassett:
Please excuse my dumb questions (lack of knowledge)...

How many buttons do most shooter games use/need?  I see some guns with a D Pad, what is that used for in the games?  I found some pretty cool looking Logic 3 P99 light guns and would like to do this mod on one.  Some have the D Pad, some don't. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version