Main > Lightguns

GUN4IR - The Ultimate 4 Points Lightgun System

<< < (195/200) > >>

saint:
Rule #1 please folks - thanks!

http://new.arcadecontrols.com/arcade_message_rules.html

apalomares:

--- Quote from: 2huwman on May 06, 2021, 08:33:37 am ---I've got a spare DFRobot SEN0158 camera if anyone needs one. 25 + UK postage. Just message if you'd like it.

--- End quote ---

Hi.

Would you still have the ir camera?

mptrs:
Looks like all the IR sensors are sold out until end of July?

If anyone is looking for an Innovation Super Jolt Gun, I have 2 for sale. Still sealed guns, let me know if you are interested.

Sold from Europe, but I should be able to send them anywhere  ;D

Ugo:
Yea sucks. There's a Worldwide shortage in a lot of parts.
Question: How do you feel about Gyroscope-Aiming?
Gyroscope-Aiming is a lightgun that detects the movements of your hands to properly place the cursor on the screen. No IR LEDs or Sensors needed.

JayBee:

--- Quote from: Ugo on June 20, 2022, 12:44:36 pm ---Yea sucks. There's a Worldwide shortage in a lot of parts.
Question: How do you feel about Gyroscope-Aiming?
Gyroscope-Aiming is a lightgun that detects the movements of your hands to properly place the cursor on the screen. No IR LEDs or Sensors needed.

--- End quote ---
Gyro aiming have awful drift and literally stops being accurate few seconds of playing after calibration, even on recent hardware.
Just check the gyro on recent gaming consoles, they need to be recentered all the time.
The reason why we use IR is because it's the only tech that allow to have precise and stable points of reference.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version