Main > Lightguns

GUN4IR - The Ultimate 4 Points Lightgun System

<< < (191/195) > >>

Kalypso9:
Hi , Iíve recently donate for the license in waiting for it , thanks for all , one question , software work properly on windows 7 ?

agent_c:
License arrived for me as quick as i read my messages on discord... Setup and testing worked without a hitch.

agent_c:
Thanks for the cool work on the gun4ir setup and instructions Jaybee, all went without a hitch, (well so far!) I have to say I was nervous about permanently mounting the ir leds as it meant drilling the screen surround but I think it looks just fine, and yes I offset the side led's a bit on purpose as well as angling the outside top and side ones to gain a better accuracy.
Looks good don't ya think :)
Awesome to now have the light gun games available.
Thanks again.

Marsupial:
Good job on the bezel, @agent_c
It does look good.

I did similar, but my bezel being black I believe helps better hiding the leds.

In any case, it's not very noticeable.

Enjoy!

JayBee:

--- Quote from: Kalypso9 on December 31, 2021, 10:37:59 am ---Hi , Iíve recently donate for the license in waiting for it , thanks for all , one question , software work properly on windows 7 ?

--- End quote ---
Yeah it does, just need to install the drivers included in the drivers subfolder.

--- Quote from: agent_c on December 31, 2021, 04:54:24 pm ---Thanks for the cool work on the gun4ir setup and instructions Jaybee, all went without a hitch, (well so far!) I have to say I was nervous about permanently mounting the ir leds as it meant drilling the screen surround but I think it looks just fine, and yes I offset the side led's a bit on purpose as well as angling the outside top and side ones to gain a better accuracy.
Looks good don't ya think :)
Awesome to now have the light gun games available.
Thanks again.

--- End quote ---
Awesome, it looks great! Glad you are enjoying it  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version