Main > Lightguns

GUN4IR - The Ultimate 4 Points Lightgun System

<< < (190/198) > >>

Headrush69:

--- Quote from: JayBee on December 12, 2021, 06:27:41 am ---
--- Quote from: agent_c on December 12, 2021, 05:59:42 am ---Has anyone converted the gun con 2's by using samco's replacement board and then using Jaybee's 4 point ir/software? I just managed to get two gun con 2 guns for 10 and would like the simplicity of putting in the board from Samco as it will be easier and better internally with the arduino mounted and all the wiring neat and tidy, I was going to use a "the real arcade" jolt gun (another 10 buy) to convert but the gun con2 looks like a better option to me, especially as I will have two of them.

--- End quote ---
The Samco board pinout and mine are different, it won't work.
But I'll sell drop in kits soon for the gcon1/2 if you are interested.

--- End quote ---
I have done this. Obviously you can't use the pin header but you can wire them up appropriately. There was plenty of room in the Guncon 2s for this. In my case the original guncon 2 board was in rough shape and this was the easiest, fastest solution for me.

agent_c:

--- Quote from: agent_c on December 12, 2021, 05:59:42 am ---Has anyone converted the gun con 2's by using samco's replacement board and then using Jaybee's 4 point ir/software? I just managed to get two gun con 2 guns for 10 and would like the simplicity of putting in the board from Samco as it will be easier and better internally with the arduino mounted and all the wiring neat and tidy, I was going to use a "the real arcade" jolt gun (another 10 buy) to convert but the gun con2 looks like a better option to me, especially as I will have two of them.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
What are the drop in kits Jay? Cost etc.

agent_c:

--- Quote from: Headrush69 on December 27, 2021, 06:05:33 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I have done this. Obviously you can't use the pin header but you can wire them up appropriately. There was plenty of room in the Guncon 2s for this. In my case the original guncon 2 board was in rough shape and this was the easiest, fastest solution for me.

--- End quote ---

Ithought the same, just wire direct and it will work, like you i think the original g con board is just too complicated to leave in and the samco board answers the tidiness and space for stuff, thanks for the reply.

tarnfeather:

--- Quote from: woordmand on December 20, 2021, 10:03:19 am ---
--- Quote from: holmes on December 19, 2021, 12:07:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: woordmand on November 13, 2021, 03:26:39 am ---I found the smallest second-hand IR sensing part, and the test was successful. The assembly has been completed.

--- End quote ---
Could you give a link or directions to find this?
I bought the electronic components and spent some hours trying to solder the leds. I ended up with a very unreliable device.  :-[

--- End quote ---
This is a camera from China. Its price is not high, but the freight is too high. Can only find friends to buy together and share the freight. You need  infrared LEDs, 3 LEDs and a resistor in series. I use a 25 Ω resistor, which smaller.

--- End quote ---

Could you still provide us with the part number or a link to where you ordered it?

woordmand:

--- Quote from: tarnfeather on December 28, 2021, 12:49:51 pm ---
--- Quote from: woordmand on December 20, 2021, 10:03:19 am ---
--- Quote from: holmes on December 19, 2021, 12:07:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: woordmand on November 13, 2021, 03:26:39 am ---I found the smallest second-hand IR sensing part, and the test was successful. The assembly has been completed.

--- End quote ---
Could you give a link or directions to find this?
I bought the electronic components and spent some hours trying to solder the leds. I ended up with a very unreliable device.  :-[

--- End quote ---
This is a camera from China. Its price is not high, but the freight is too high. Can only find friends to buy together and share the freight. You need  infrared LEDs, 3 LEDs and a resistor in series. I use a 25 Ω resistor, which smaller.

--- End quote ---

Could you still provide us with the part number or a link to where you ordered it?

--- End quote ---
I can't find the model number. It's second-hand. You have to consider long distances and shipping costs. And slow transportation.
https://market.m.taobao.com/app/idleFish-F2e/widle-taobao-rax/page-detail?wh_weex=true&wx_navbar_transparent=true&id=661132861950&ut_sk=1.WylAcgYoPT8DAAiWBjStYn5A_21407387_1640879555623.copy.detail.661132861950.16753707&forceFlush=1

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version