Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Ring Fit Adventure  (Read 3283 times)

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Ring Fit Adventure
« on: September 13, 2019, 01:25:19 am »
Wii Fit 3... err I mean Ring fit Adventure, just dropped a trailer with possibly the creepiest spokesmen I've seen in a while. 

This actually looks pretty good.  The main game appears to be an adventure rpg where you fight using my arch-nemesis.... exercise.  My main problem with the Wii Fit games was the fact that those mini games get real old real quick if you genuinely log in every day to do them, so maybe the added substance will keep me on it a bit longer.  Eh anyway I thought it was interesting enough to merit discussion.  The price is a bit steep imho... 80 bucks.  I guess if you factor in 60 dollars for the game and 20 for the ring it isn't too bad, but I still remember when the 20 dollar pack-in accessory with a game used to be included for free.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 01:02:22 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
Re: Ring Fit Adventure
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 11:03:59 am »
I lost about 40 pounds doing WiiFit back in the day. It’s definitely fun and works.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
Re: Ring Fit Adventure
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2019, 04:37:10 pm »
So mom got me this for my birthday (I guess that's a hint).  Dear god..... it's definitely more of a challenge than wii fit.  First world consists of two stages and a boss.... took me around 25 minutes to complete it all.  Lots of those annoying yoga poses where you hold yourself in a slightly unnatural position.  Let's see how long I keep with it.