Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Any artists out there doing custom side-art??  (Read 2697 times)

kahlid74

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2021, 12:42:56 pm
  • Gaming for a better future!
    • GamersAnon
Any artists out there doing custom side-art??
« on: August 27, 2019, 08:44:27 am »
I checked the Retail vendor thread and all the topics were from artists who don't appear to be active anymore.  Is there a list of artists out there still doing custom artwork or have they dried up?

SNAAKE

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 11, 2024, 12:21:50 pm
  • my joystick is bigger than your joystick !
Re: Any artists out there doing custom side-art??
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 04:02:15 pm »
custom as in draw from scratch? I am not into that but if you need photoshop help I can do that but wont be available until september. PM me with your requirements and maybe I will take on the project :cheers:

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 05:31:44 pm »
I checked the Retail vendor thread and all the topics were from artists who don't appear to be active anymore.  Is there a list of artists out there still doing custom artwork or have they dried up?

Hey man, yeah sorry, I don't advertise doing custom art anymore because I've stopped offering it to the BYOAC community as a whole. I'm only doing art for friends, and the circle jerkers of cool peeps here. I've gotten too many crazies and idiots asking the world, and only wanting to pay peanuts. No thanks, ain't nobody got time for that.  My patience has run thinner over the years...

I've got 2 commissions lined-up right now, but seeing that you've commissioned me before, I can add you to the queue if you're not in a rush. I remember you being really chill to work with.

PM me if you want.   :cheers:

kahlid74

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 01, 2021, 12:42:56 pm
  • Gaming for a better future!
    • GamersAnon
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 11:51:54 am »

Hey man, yeah sorry, I don't advertise doing custom art anymore because I've stopped offering it to the BYOAC community as a whole. I'm only doing art for friends, and the circle jerkers of cool peeps here. I've gotten too many crazies and idiots asking the world, and only wanting to pay peanuts. No thanks, ain't nobody got time for that.  My patience has run thinner over the years...

I've got 2 commissions lined-up right now, but seeing that you've commissioned me before, I can add you to the queue if you're not in a rush. I remember you being really chill to work with.

PM me if you want.   :cheers:

PM'd you man.  Loved your original artwork, would be thrilled to work with you again for sure!