Arcade Collecting > Miscellaneous Arcade Talk

looking for unstupids ms pacman cocktail table plans for cnc

<< < (2/3) > >>

javeryh:

--- Quote from: Mike A on January 21, 2022, 07:05:28 pm ---Are you sure you want to ask sir hacks-a-lot for his input?

--- End quote ---

I've been thinking about a Midway cocktail for a project this year... not sure where to start.  eBay and Craigslist are ridiculous wanting like $2000 for completely trashed cabinets.  I have the Kyle Lidstrom plans but not sure I'm up for building it from scratch myself.  I could do it but it would take a lot longer than I would want it to take.  All the flat packs I've seen online aren't accurate.  Arcadeshop sells one but it has been out of stock forever.  Haruman makes one but it's out of 1/2" material.  So I'm just poking around... perfect CNC plans would be nice if I can find someone local to cut it out.

bobbyb13:
If you already have a tube to work with then design your own and cut it by hand!

Yes, you can...

javeryh:

--- Quote from: bobbyb13 on January 22, 2022, 11:48:48 am ---If you already have a tube to work with then design your own and cut it by hand!

Yes, you can...

--- End quote ---

It's a nice thought but I want an "original" Midway for this project.  Could be a replica but it would have to be very accurate.  Other than a DK, which I already have, it is my (extremely common) holy grail.  We used to go to Lake George for vacation with my grandparents when I was a kid and the smoke-filled lounge had a Ms. Pac-Man that I would pump quarters into for a week straight every summer.

bobbyb13:
No way-

My mom's family is from Port Henry/ Mineville area so I know the zone.
I may have been to that same joint in Lake George!
We'd hit the Great Escape once a summer too on our way up from MD and CT.

I do like the idea of the simplicity of an original cabinet also.
I wonder how much it would cost to get one of what Scott unearthed cut.

Maybe someday!

abispac:

--- Quote from: Mike A on January 21, 2022, 07:05:28 pm ---Are you sure you want to ask sir hacks-a-lot for his input?

--- End quote ---
Im glad you follow my topics, and im also glad you call me mr hacks-alot. I 100% enjoy everything i do. Life dont have to be perfect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version