Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom(video review)  (Read 1530 times)

MrThunderwing

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 17, 2024, 05:31:43 pm
  • As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch?
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom(video review)
« on: August 16, 2019, 05:02:32 am »
... plus my thoughts on the Wonder Boy games by Sega and Westone.

Hey, I've just uploaded a video review with my general musings on Monster boy and the Cursed Kingdom, the fantastic modern day continuation of the Wonder boy/Monster World series that started off in life in the arcade back in the 80's and then contiued on the Sega 8 and 16-bit consoles (and PC Engine/TurboGrafx-16). The video took me ages to complete, but doesn't seem to be getting many views, hence why I'm trying to drum up a bit of interest for it here. If you have any kind of nostalgic love for the original Wonder Boy games on either the Sega Master System or Megadrive/Genesis and have been on the fence about getting Monster Boy (or if you've never heard of it and this is all new news to you) then please check it out.