Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: GroovyArcade success  (Read 1329 times)

aj8302

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2020, 08:48:34 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
GroovyArcade success
« on: August 13, 2019, 09:52:44 pm »
So after a year of messing around with my arcade that has a crt. I finally got it finished and working properly using a pc with groovyarcade. I want to thank everyone that helped and answered my probably stupid questions on here. I had zero knowledge and experience of arcades and crt monitors when I started this and after failing many times with groovymame and crtemu. I decided to give groovyarcade a try and let me say this was the easiest program to use I had a couple questions in the begging but they were simple fixes and my arcade crt fired right up. So thank you guys!

But I do have a couple questions. First one when I load a game and hit tab the mame menu is really blurry even though all other menu look fine. What’s the issue or how do I fix it? Second question I built my arcade as an original 4 player tmnt and those games along with the simpsons load and play fine but can’t get any other roms to load just goes to black screen then back to main Menu. I don’t know if I just got lucky with this couple games. Any help would be appreciated.