Main > Lightguns

Custom PC Lightgun With PS3Eye(software download)

(1/4) > >>

gtavccat:
Hi,I am the author of this video.
My english is bad,I have to use Google Translate :P
Today,I share this lightgun software ;D

===============

CamerXY.exe (This is the program used in my video.)
https://mega.nz/#!wC4zDabI!p0lOpFZ_GRJJJNHexgL4oyDYZazeHRZ0HWXtfOelDaI

Connect the PS3 camera, open cameraXY, press TAB to set the Gain and Exposure so that it can see the display,  mark it at the four corners of the display, then dim the Gain and Exposure, press space, use the laser to light the display to see the spot and no other light source on the display. Finally press ESC and you will see the mouse move with the laser.

My english is bad,so you can read this pdf(Use Google Translate :lol)
电脑光枪设置教程v1.09.pdf
https://mega.nz/#!lW5FFaqA!gCzclwCgA3YDu5uqqhO430Ub2QCb6lH6eiKRqWvRZxQ

===============
PcSx2MPv1.01.exe (I use it to play Crisis zone )
https://mega.nz/#!FHhg0YQI!-BRglYwksKiKa9XDyM_SZUNWU1uiyIMJtX4vEsEwTzw
suopport:
Time crisis2(SLUS_202.19)
Time crisis3(SCAJ_200.60)
Crisis zone(SCES_525.30)
Virtua Cop Re-Birth(SLPM_622.05)
Ninja Assault(SLPS_202.18)
Vampire Night(SLUS_202.21)
Silent Scope 1(SLES_500.37)
Silent Scope 2 - Fatal Judgement(SLES_502.84)

It has a little lag, If someone can change iso and hide the cross, lag will be not obvious,Especially Crisi zone :D

================
This lightgun system can't play ps2 nuvee plugin and Mame, So I use PPJoy with mouse, then my lightgun can play with nuvee,But it is unstable, the mouse will move quickly in a small range  :'(  ,I hope someone can solve it  :laugh:

I also use PPJoy play mame,set lightgun is joystick, It can be played, but it is not accurate at all. Wiimote can use Touchmote set it as a xbox controller,then It can run mame perfectly, So I think maybe something can Simulate the mouse as xinput?

vandale:
This is how the bootleg China Time Crisis 4 cabinets are setup, I had the pleasure of fixing one for a client  :banghead:

Zebra:

--- Quote from: vandale on August 22, 2019, 04:12:25 pm ---This is how the bootleg China Time Crisis 4 cabinets are setup, I had the pleasure of fixing one for a client  :banghead:

--- End quote ---

I wondered about those bootleg TC4 arcade kits they sell on Chinese import sites. I thought they might use a modified PS3. Is it just a PC running an emulator under the hood?

vandale:

--- Quote from: Zebra on October 09, 2019, 01:13:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: vandale on August 22, 2019, 04:12:25 pm ---This is how the bootleg China Time Crisis 4 cabinets are setup, I had the pleasure of fixing one for a client  :banghead:

--- End quote ---

I wondered about those bootleg TC4 arcade kits they sell on Chinese import sites. I thought they might use a modified PS3. Is it just a PC running an emulator under the hood?

--- End quote ---

It was running 2x ps3 with time crisis 4 retail disc, they both connected into a ioboard including the video which would then overlay the credit and time screens and also removes the boot logos and playstation logos etc. It was a twin cabinet but you could not play each other, its was not that sophisticated.

Zebra:

--- Quote from: vandale on December 16, 2019, 01:06:22 am ---
--- Quote from: Zebra on October 09, 2019, 01:13:45 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It was running 2x ps3 with time crisis 4 retail disc, they both connected into a ioboard including the video which would then overlay the credit and time screens and also removes the boot logos and playstation logos etc. It was a twin cabinet but you could not play each other, its was not that sophisticated.

--- End quote ---

That's disappointing (but not that surprising). I've been working on a project to play two-player Time Crisis 4 on the PS3 on two separate screens like the arcade. Obviously there is no link option like on TC3 and TC2. It only has a split screen option. My project involved a video wall 1x1 splitter to put one image across two screen like Windows extended desktop mode. Then some Extron scalers to manipulate the image to make it fill two 4:3 screens. I was hoping the Chinese had create a device to make all that simpler (given the high price they charge for their TC4 kits).

I find it odd that they would go to the trouble of creating new gun tech instead of just putting a Guncon3 in their gun shells. The laser pointer thing wouldn't even work on my LG Oled Tv. They have an insane anti-reflective coating and I couldn't see the red or green dot lasers I tried at all. The Guncon 3 works as well as the TC4 arcade guns (although they are harder to calibrate right).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version