Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Teenage mutant ninja turtles - no preorders, available in october at walmart  (Read 4265 times)

negative1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!

negative1

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
now is a good time to update this.

$349 with riser

there is a placeholder to order it here:
https://www.walmart.com/ip/TMNT-with-Riser-Arcade1Up-815221029484/355692464

later

romshark

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 16, 2023, 02:50:59 pm
  • Arcade and Robotics enthusiast
I watched some YouTube reviews on it. In particular, this guy compares it to his full-sized TMNT cabinet:

It does look like a cabinet that would be good for someone that doesn't have the want a full-sized cabinet or the skills / time to make their own. If this had come out in the late 90s, I probably would have tried to get one.

As it stands now, I built my own small TMNT cab a couple years ago (see signature), complete with real arcade PCB and arcade CRT, and looks as close to the shape of the original as I could. So this product is not for me. Although mine took over 4 months to build and cost well over $1000 to make, so take that into account.

Also, they changed the intro music in the first game (the went over that in the video I linked to), and that would have annoyed me. Don't know if the intro for Turtles In Time was changed.

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2021, 01:33:52 pm