Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Special Forces Full Size Cab FS in Columbus, OH Area - $300  (Read 1746 times)

abbzer0

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 16, 2019, 06:36:51 pm
OKay, so I wrote this entire post up earlier, and then when I went to post it, it said there was an error, and deleted everything..   :timebomb: :timebomb:

At any rate, I traded a guy for this cab several years ago with the intent of building a MAME cab for my son.  Well, ended up building a bartop unit for him instead.  I'll link the pictures / listing to craigslist.  Please email via craigslist, as I haven't been active on these forums in a good while, so not sure if I'll get instantly notified of a PM or not.  I think the price is fair, as I spent about that much on the bartop wood/plexiglass.  It is a solid unit with no rot, etc...

Craigslist Link (with pics):  https://columbus.craigslist.org/vgm/d/pickerington-full-size-standup-coin-op/6935570792.html

Craigslist Description:  I have a full size stand up arcade cabinet that originally had a 25" TV screen in it. The game was "Special Forces", but had been removed when I purchased it. There is a florescent light on the top that lights up for the marquee , speakers in the top, a jamma power supply that lights things up, and I already custom cut a white wooden board to mount an LCD screen to. (I am not planning to include the LCD screen in the picture.). This is ready for you to put in your own custom button configuration and screen. The cabinet is in really nice shape and will take very little work to turn it into a nice looking mame arcade cabinet. The plexiglass front and original interior monitor bezel are still attached. The unit is on casters / wheels and easily moves around on hardwood flooring, etc. I think that about covers it, the coin mechs are also intact.