Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Jay-Jay Plane Ride - help required  (Read 992 times)

doozer512

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 14, 2019, 04:53:02 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Jay-Jay Plane Ride - help required
« on: July 14, 2019, 08:03:35 am »
I am hoping somebody can point me in the right direction on here. we are a charity and have just got hold of a Jay-jay plane kiddie ride but i am having troubles getting it to work correctly. It has a MEI CASHFLOW 330 coin acceptor in it and i have managed using the dip switches to program it to accept or inhibit coins as required but what i cant seem to do is get it so that i can set it for 50p for one ride and £1 for three rides.
is this setting done on the acceptor or in another way?
at the moment if i put a 50p in it it gives 3 rides.

i managed to get hold of a manual for the MEI CASHFLOW 340 an is says you can set ride price using the dip siwtches but this doesnt seem to work on the 330.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance
« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 08:21:58 am by doozer512 »

slickam

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 14, 2024, 02:48:54 pm
Re: Jay-Jay Plane Ride - help required
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2019, 03:48:24 pm »
The manual for the 330 is available at https://e-service.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/MEI-Cashflow-330.pdf, but with a quick look I didn't see a way to do what you want.

doozer512

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 14, 2019, 04:53:02 pm
Re: Jay-Jay Plane Ride - help required
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 04:53:02 pm »
yes i found that manual as well and it only mention enabling and inhibiting coinage.  Im assuming though that somewhere there must be a way of setting game price so that it is one ride for 50p. Im assuming that the output from the cashflow 330 is a data pulse and that the quantity of pulses generated is what gives the ride count but that is an assumption and im not sure. Im just hoping somebody on here knows how to set what i need.