Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

useful A1up news

<< < (2/2)

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: coasterlvr on June 26, 2019, 05:56:54 pm ---i have an original yoke, and alan-1 yoke.  i've also had a ram controls yoke.  the alan-1 yoke is awesome.  glad i bought mine during the sale so i don't feel too bad about the new price. lol

also happy that arcade1up will buy some alan-1 yokes.  putting it on their display and not offering a real quality yoke in some way would have been shady, but expected. lol

--- End quote ---

If it’s just for promo and giveaway cabs, is it still shady if Joe Compaq can’t get one?

coasterlvr:

--- Quote from: yotsuya on June 26, 2019, 06:48:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: coasterlvr on June 26, 2019, 05:56:54 pm ---i have an original yoke, and alan-1 yoke.  i've also had a ram controls yoke.  the alan-1 yoke is awesome.  glad i bought mine during the sale so i don't feel too bad about the new price. lol

also happy that arcade1up will buy some alan-1 yokes.  putting it on their display and not offering a real quality yoke in some way would have been shady, but expected. lol

--- End quote ---

If it’s just for promo and giveaway cabs, is it still shady if Joe Compaq can’t get one?

--- End quote ---

i actually read James' post wrong.   i thought arcade1up was going to offer the upgrade kit.  but i'd rather he reap the rewards of an upgrade kit.

quarterback:
edited to read:
nvr mind.  I read the klov thread and got my answer :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version