Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: FS: BYOAC 2004 uncirculated tokens  (Read 1995 times)

Chris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
FS: BYOAC 2004 uncirculated tokens
« on: June 19, 2019, 12:55:51 am »
Don't know if anyone remembers me, I used to be fairly active here, with some jukebox software I wrote and I helped design some tokens we made way back when.

I am getting divorced and I'm being forced to liquidate most of my arcade stuff. Back when we created these tokens, I put my first batch into Air-Tire protectors, where they have sat in the dark for 15 years. I have 8 of the silver and 7 of the brass in the 2004 design and one in brass in the 2006 design.

I need to raise money to find a new place to live, and these tokens in this condition should be pretty rare these days, so I'd like to get $5 each for these or $8 for a pair, shipped. I also have a bunch of tokens in all three designs that I know of that have been played, but I will need to go through those. If you are looking for something, though, let me know.

I also have two Pole Position wheels (one that needs a spot weld), and other stuff I need to go through.

Chris
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com

Pixelhugger

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 01:36:14 am
Re: FS: BYOAC 2004 uncirculated tokens
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 03:45:12 pm »
Hey Chris

Well I remember you. Those days during the token threads were some of the most fun I've had in the forum. Man, sorry to hear about the divorce.  :'(

I don't have a need for more tokens, but if you are looking to sell a spinner, Im in the market for one as my Tornado crapped out.
Project mega thread HERE

Chris

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 21, 2019, 04:59:49 pm
    • Chris's MAME Cabinet
Re: FS: BYOAC 2004 uncirculated tokens
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 01:19:58 am »
I never had a spinner; I always planned on one.  So many plans.

I just listed my MAME cabinet and pinball machine for sale locally.  I started on that in 2002 or so.  It still uses a keyboard hack for the control panel and until recently used a mouse hack for the trackball (I had an OptiWiz in storage for years that I finally put in).

Someday I'll rebuild.
--Chris
DOSCab/WinCab Jukebox: http://www.dwjukebox.com