Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Open Frame LCD's, replacement monitor boards and repairs  (Read 1360 times)

Rickn

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2020, 01:32:28 pm
Open Frame LCD's, replacement monitor boards and repairs
« on: June 17, 2019, 09:26:41 pm »
You guys have been awfully quiet so thought I would try to light a match...
I currently have a few sizes of open frame professional LCD's in stock here are a few examples;
19" suitable for everything from Pacman to Revenge from Mars... no scaler or offboard adapters required, all programmed in and ready to go.
26" open frame, same idea as the 19"
26" open frame VGA and higher perfect for the later Golden Tees, PGA's etc that take higher resolution
47" open frame LCD same idea as the 19" and 26 no upscaler required... perfect for a virtual pin or a big ass mame.
12" LCD kit will accept all the native resolutions and higher, great as a display to test game boards etc. Portable, can customize an input adapter (nin-intelligent for multiple styles of inputs such as 15 pin Sub-d, Molex for games built for wells gardner connectors, or others..

Also have a handful of CRT monitor boards, some new, some refurbished, CGA and Tri-res will also have some CGA/Mid-res switchable refurbs soon..

Thousands of repair parts HOT's, regulator's, cap's IC's etc.

Offer repairs or many monitor boards.

Feel free to contact to get pricing and availability.

Rick Nieman
Nieman Video Displays
Rick Nieman
President
Nieman Video Displays
Kitchener, Ontario
519-621-1722
Rick@niemandisplays.com
Always happy to help.., for the best in displays
Rick Nieman
Rick@Niemandisplays.com
www.niemandisplays.com
1023 Rife Rd Cambridge, Ontario Canada N1R5S3
519-621-1722

lilshawn

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 07:59:19 pm
  • I break stuff...then fix it...sometimes
Re: Open Frame LCD's, replacement monitor boards and repairs
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2019, 09:47:24 pm »
Hey man, long time no see!

Also have a handful of CRT monitor boards, some new, some refurbished, CGA and Tri-res will also have some CGA/Mid-res switchable refurbs soon..

are these by chance CH-666 boards? and would they be dual focus or single focus? I have a handful of WG tubes with blown out chassis I would maybe like to convince the boss to buy new chassis for.

Might know someone looking for a couple replacement LCD panels for the touchtunes Virtuo jukebox. they are a 26" widescreen (http://www.panelook.com/LTI260AP01_Samsung_26.0_LCM_overview_11829.html)...if you have source for just straight panels of this dimension, the LVDS and backlight inverters are still good on them, just the panel itself is shot.

Rickn

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2020, 01:32:28 pm
Re: Open Frame LCD's, replacement monitor boards and repairs
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 09:55:07 pm »
Yes I have a few CH666's I have to go through, can modify for either single or double focus.
Yes 26" is wide screen.

Yes great to hear form you.

Rick
Always happy to help.., for the best in displays
Rick Nieman
Rick@Niemandisplays.com
www.niemandisplays.com
1023 Rife Rd Cambridge, Ontario Canada N1R5S3
519-621-1722