Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: SAMCO DIY Arduino Powered IR Light Gun  (Read 84582 times)

JayBee

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 12:21:52 am
  • I it ain't good, I'll make it good.
Re: SAMCO DIY Arduino Powered IR Light Gun
« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2019, 11:20:52 am »
Yes, set output to "windows" in your mame.ini and/or the command line.  There's a sticky about it over in the software forum.
Ah that explains it. Thanks, now it's working great ;)

samco

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 28, 2023, 04:34:44 pm
  • SAMCO Light Gun Creater
« Reply #41 on: October 15, 2019, 07:13:00 am »
Hey Guys, Got my PCSX2 setup guide up for anyone that's interested.

JayBee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #42 on: October 16, 2019, 02:06:40 am »
Hey Guys, Got my PCSX2 setup guide up for anyone that's interested.

So you are actually getting an accurate aiming in PCSX2 by calibrating like that?
That's awesome man! Glad you made it work ;D

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2019, 02:12:39 am »
@JayBee Yeah, bonus of calibrating in game in guess :) It is quite annoying that mouse is slightly off in most games but as long as calibrate to the little red cross on the calibration screen you should be all good.

JayBee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: October 18, 2019, 10:50:26 pm »
@JayBee Yeah, bonus of calibrating in game in guess :) It is quite annoying that mouse is slightly off in most games but as long as calibrate to the little red cross on the calibration screen you should be all good.
I just tested pcsx2. I feel a bit dumb, last time I tested I forgot to disable the widescreen hacks, reason why it wasn't aiming properly. Without it it's working perfectly  ::)
Still looking for a way to play those games correctly in 16/9 tho, it would look great.

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:September 24, 2020, 02:43:28 am
  • I love playing Light Gun Games
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2019, 07:23:16 am »
I just tested pcsx2. I feel a bit dumb, last time I tested I forgot to disable the widescreen hacks, reason why it wasn't aiming properly. Without it it's working perfectly  ::)
Still looking for a way to play those games correctly in 16/9 tho, it would look great.
Hey JayBee

What problem are you having with 16:9?
You can set the aspect ratio in the be window settings.
You can also set the window size.
I haven’t found it necessary but you can also set a custom internal resolution in the video plugin settings.

Just setting the 16:9 aspect ratio works for me though.

If you are having trouble where the aim is fine in the Center but drifts off on one or more axis as you go towards the edge then you need to tweak the 4 values in the gun on profiles for the game that you are using to get the aim consistent for your screen set up.

Which game are you trying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
https://LightGunGamer.com - every Lightgun game and how to play them
Dolphin Emulator

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2019, 07:40:41 am »
Samco - I meant to say that I got all of the parts and managed to build a copy of your gun.

Its almost working but I've obviously done something wrong as the camera doesn't seem to get consistent power. I think I haven't soldered it very well (Its the first time that I have soldered anything in years!)

It works for a few seconds but then when it temporarily loses power to the camera (the red camera light flickers) the whole thing stops working. Would that be the behavior you would expect if it was losing power to the camera?

Dolphin Emulator

JayBee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2019, 10:53:54 am »
Hey JayBee

What problem are you having with 16:9?
You can set the aspect ratio in the be window settings.
You can also set the window size.
I haven’t found it necessary but you can also set a custom internal resolution in the video plugin settings.

Just setting the 16:9 aspect ratio works for me though.

If you are having trouble where the aim is fine in the Center but drifts off on one or more axis as you go towards the edge then you need to tweak the 4 values in the gun on profiles for the game that you are using to get the aim consistent for your screen set up.

Which game are you trying?

You're right, I didn't touch the settings of the plug-in yet, I wanted to see how it was working without changing anything.
The issue I get in pcsx2 is that when I use the widescreen hacks and 16:9 ratio for timecrisis 3 (I must admit it's the only ps2 lightgun game I tested so far), even if the game is displayed well in full 16:9, the lightgun is still registered only in the 4:3 zone of the screen, as it was intended in the original game.
So the aiming is perfect, but I can't shoot on the left and right borders  ::)
Back with native 4:3 it works perfectly.
I will follow your advice and try to change the settings to see if I can make the aiming fit the 16:9 aspect.

For your camera issue, I would check the soldering first, to see if you have no short circuit or bad connection, the led of the camera should be either always on when it's working, or always off. Do you have a multimeter or a continuity tester that you can use?

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2019, 06:28:54 pm »
I’ve definitely had that same problem before but I can’t remember how I fixed it. I might have just deleted my install and started fresh.

I’ve just tried it with and without the full screen hacks and it doesn’t seem to make any difference. It works both ways for me.

I would check internal and window resolution and make sure they are both at least in a 16:9 ratio.

Re the camera - I think you are right. I don’t have a multimeter but I’m planning on getting one so I can check. I think that must be it because if I press it at an angle then it seems to fix the connection. I can’t see anything wrong visually though.
Dolphin Emulator

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2019, 10:47:09 pm »
Hi Lightgungamer,

Yeah, from your description (especially the part about pressing on it fixes it) it sounds like it probably is a soldering issue. Because your getting power intermittently it must be close to connection thou, maybe try reheating your soldering points. Power is supplied to the camera from pin "5" in my sketch so maybe start with that.

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2019, 02:52:49 pm »
Thanks for the reply samco.

I got a multimeter and have started testing it.

I’ve been testing the connection between pin 5 and the + pin on the camera. It sits at about 1.5v normally then goes to about 2.5 when I press on it.
So it seems like the power getting through is the problem but probably not that connection?

This might be a silly question but should I have soldered every single pin on the board or just the ones that seem to be connected to something else on the pcb.

I’ve only soldered the ones with obvious connections.

Sorry if that’s obvious but I’m a total newb with electronics.

Thanks
Dolphin Emulator

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2019, 05:06:43 pm »
I fixed it! I soldered the remaining pins and that fixed it.

Now I’m just having problems with the leds.

It works in terms of calibrating if I use the actual miracle led bar but obviously that doesn’t aim consistently because it has a funny led configuration.

When I switch to the leds that I wired up, I get nothing in terms of the raw input to the serial monitor.

I’m not sure how to test the leds given I can’t see if they should be lit up.

Does anyone know what voltage I should expect to get out of the usb cable?
Dolphin Emulator

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 16, 2024, 05:59:16 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2019, 08:06:11 pm »
Many phones and digital cameras can see IR light, so that might help you out. 

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2019, 05:40:58 am »
@lightgungamer Nice! Hopefully we're almost there. Here's a couple of things to try...

- Like Howard said (thanks by the way) some digital cameras (usually older ones) can see IR light. You should be able to see it as a purple glow through the view finder.

- LED's have a polarity so check you have soldered them the right way round, there should be a flat edge and a round edge. The flat edge should be closest to the SAMCO logo.

- It could also be that the wii sensor is working fine (my after market one from AliExpress works great, but maybe miracle bars are different) and you have either interference (like a window behind your screen or a bulb to close) messing with your signal...

- ...or you're not far enough back. You have to be a fair way back from your screen (about 2.5 screen widths) to reach all corner of the screen. You can test this by pointing at all four corner and making sure your raw values are still ticking over.

Hopefully one of these helps. If not let me know and I can send you over a new sketch to upload and run you though a program called processor that will show you exactly what you camera can see and we can work it out from there. It's a bit involved thou so hopefully one these work :)

Oh, and USB should give you 5V.

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2019, 09:06:21 am »
I just thought of one other thing. And that's to make sure your camera is up the right way up (apparently some of the stickers on these camera are not quite right). If your camera is installed correctly the red light on your camera should closest to the left wall of your gun when holding it in a shooting position, hopefully that makes sense. Anyway, good luck and let me know how ya go :)

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2019, 12:02:06 pm »
Thanks samco.

I tested the power coming from the usb cable and it seems too low so I think it might be a problem with the cable I used.

Did you say that a wii bar should work?  I thought that the multiple leds in the would be an issue?
If not I’ll try that as I have one lying around.

It was the aimtrak bar that I used and it was detecting it but jumping around.
I’m wondering now though if that’s the camera rotation. I think the led power light is at the top.

I just need to wait until I get home to check.

Thanks for the tips. I’m nearly there!

Thanks @howard_casto as well for the tip. My current phone doesn’t seem to detect it but I have an older one that I can try somewhere.

Dolphin Emulator

JayBee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2019, 12:19:20 pm »
I just thought of one other thing. And that's to make sure your camera is up the right way up (apparently some of the stickers on these camera are not quite right). If your camera is installed correctly the red light on your camera should closest to the left wall of your gun when holding it in a shooting position, hopefully that makes sense. Anyway, good luck and let me know how ya go :)
Oh I completely forgot something important, some recent batches of this camera have the camera tilted (manufacturer porblem), so if it works weird with camera in the right orientation, just tilt it 90° left or right, and it should be working.

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #57 on: October 24, 2019, 05:50:25 pm »
Thats great man! Yeah, I've been using this one from aliexpress https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32963414424.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.7ce44c4dEOVMFi which only has the 6 leds and it works great. I'm pretty sure most of the proper wii ones have an extra 4 leds but I think they should still work can't confirm thou as I haven't been able to test. From what I can tell I don't think the aimtraks will work thou, due to the different layout of Leds.

Zebra

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 19, 2021, 01:12:24 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2019, 06:31:57 pm »
Do you think it would be possible to use an Arduino to make a Guncon 3 work on a Windows PC?

I have been after a solution for this for a while. Someone was able to make one work on a Linux pc by writing custom drivers. How hard would it be to make an Arduino translate Guncon 3 traffic to move a mouse cursor or act as an analog joystick in Windows?

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2019, 10:29:49 am »
Wow.. handmade custom lightgun! I just ordered component you mentioned.

By the way, I have a question.

Is this lightgun have a off-screen reload function?

Off-screen reload is... when IR camera can't find LED module, pulling trigger act like right mouse click, not left click.

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2019, 12:15:10 pm »
Do you think it would be possible to use an Arduino to make a Guncon 3 work on a Windows PC?

I have been after a solution for this for a while. Someone was able to make one work on a Linux pc by writing custom drivers. How hard would it be to make an Arduino translate Guncon 3 traffic to move a mouse cursor or act as an analog joystick in Windows?

Why would you want that? This gun works in a similar way to the gcon 3 anyway and if you wanted, you could put it in the shell.

I’d be more interested in having this emulate the gcon3 outputs so you could use it on the PS3.

I think that’s a difficult thing to do though. I think I remember reading about someone trying to make some Windows drivers for the gcon 3 and they struggled because the traffic was encrypted or something.

Dolphin Emulator

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2019, 03:15:31 pm »

Why would you want that? This gun works in a similar way to the gcon 3 anyway and if you wanted, you could put it in the shell.

I’d be more interested in having this emulate the gcon3 outputs so you could use it on the PS3.

I think that’s a difficult thing to do though. I think I remember reading about someone trying to make some Windows drivers for the gcon 3 and they struggled because the traffic was encrypted or something.

The shell is the very last thing I'd want from a Guncon 3. It's just the only home IR gun I have used that is accurate enough to play shooting games without crosshairs on-screen. As it's a USB device, I have been hoping someone would figure out drivers for Windows.

As I already have two, it would be nice to be able to use them with some Teknoparrot shooters. It kinda sucks that they only work with 3 PS3 games.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #62 on: October 27, 2019, 08:06:49 pm »
What you would probably find is that 98% of that accuracy was in the software and thus unless the driver code was really well written they wouldn't behave like you want them to.  Light gun ports on the wii were fantastic, but playing the same games on the pc with homebrew wiimote drivers.... not so much. 

JayBee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2019, 12:10:25 am »

Can't we already do that with RPCS3?

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2019, 03:50:26 am »

Can't we already do that with RPCS3?

Does rpcs3 have lightgun support?
I haven’t tried it yet.

Dolphin Emulator

JayBee

• Offline Offline
« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2019, 04:01:24 am »

I haven’t tried it yet.

I saw somewhere that it has mouse support, so yes I guess, but I haven't tried it yet either, too busy configuring every game for Mamehooker lately :P

lightgungamer

• Offline Offline
    • LightgunGame.com
« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2019, 04:54:17 am »

I haven’t tried it yet.

I saw somewhere that it has mouse support, so yes I guess, but I haven't tried it yet either, too busy configuring every game for Mamehooker lately :P

I wasn’t sure if it might be difficult if the drivers for the gcon were in the game.
I haven’t been able to run it yet but I’m building a new system that should do it.
I’ll give it a try.
Dolphin Emulator

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2019, 05:31:14 am »
@hyo2012 Awesome! I love to know how you go. Currently pointing off screen is setup to move the mouse to it's extreme co-ordinates when it cant see any leds (i.e. you've pointed off screen) and then you can shoot to reload as this was how all of the emulators/games that I've tried re-load system works. But I could write an alternative sketch that also makes the right mouse button click if need it. Just let me know if ya do.

@Zebra I haven't actually played with a GunCon 3 so I don't have any idea to be honest. But lucky if looks like you'll get some help here anyway :)

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2019, 05:41:06 pm »
What you would probably find is that 98% of that accuracy was in the software and thus unless the driver code was really well written they wouldn't behave like you want them to.  Light gun ports on the wii were fantastic, but playing the same games on the pc with homebrew wiimote drivers.... not so much.

That seems to be true with real light guns on consoles. Someone created patches to allow you to use a Namco Guncon 1 on games that only had support for Konami's Hyperblaster and the accuracy remained poor. It was nowhere near the performance when using the same gun on Time Crisis.

On the other hand, you get terrible accuracy with most 3rd party light guns on the PS2 but excellent accuracy when playing the same game with an official Namco gun. So, the gun hardware definitely matters. People also claimed huge differences between act labs accuracy and those Lik Sang guns they competed with.

I thought it was different with PC emulators though as they all seem to map gun controls to either a standard mouse or analog joystick. PC guns like Aimtraks, Act Labs and USB2GUN boards all act as a standard mouse or analog joystick so they are usually equally accurate for all games. If a good job was done on the Windows drivers, would this not also be the case for a Guncon 3?

I've only used a Wii remote on a Wii but they are never accurate enough to use without crosshairs on-screen. It's hard to say if Namco would have been able to make a Wii remote work as well as a GC3 for Time Crisis 4. I think there is a hardware limitation in there somewhere that prevents it though. The Wii remote performs poorly on all Wii light gun game ports.

pbj

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:09:19 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #69 on: October 28, 2019, 06:03:05 pm »
Guns worked well on the Wii games that were designed around being on the Wii.  Big Buck Hunter was actually pretty damn fun.

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2019, 01:41:35 pm »
Guns worked well on the Wii games that were designed around being on the Wii.  Big Buck Hunter was actually pretty damn fun.

They work OK if you play with crosshairs on-screen but accuracy is not required for that. It's fine for a lot of people but, for some reason, I find it hard to enjoy shooting games with crosshairs on-screen if the original arcade didn't have them. It just makes them too easy and it feels like I'm using a mouse instead of a gun. It's why I don't like using my Aimtrak to play Time Crisis in mame.

It's a shame because the Wii is the only console for a bunch of arcade shooters. I know of no other way to play games like Terraburst and Op Thunder Hurricane or Ghost Squad.

The PS3 has a bunch of gun games too but most of them use the PS Move which is only a little better than the Wii remote. A lot of it's games would have been worth playing if they would have added an option to use a Guncon 3. The key difference in the hardware seems to be that it uses two led clusters instead of one and they are spaced further apart.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2019, 01:52:04 pm »
I'm talking about arcade game ports that were released on the wii, not wii exclusive games.  The sega ones in particular.... if you calibrated in-game every time you played and didn't move around (in other words stand in the same spot) the accuracy was great... no cross hairs needed.  It wasn't the wii or it's OS software that increased the in-game accuracy, but rather the game's calibration code.  The reason wiimote games worked great on most first party Nintendo titles and the major developers that actually took the time to make good ports is because there was custom code made for each individual game to translate the mess of sensor data the wiimote fed back into good tracking. 

The reason homebrew drivers don't work well is because they typically just take the ir tracking data, bind that to a mouse axis and that's it.  If done correctly it should be far more complex. 

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2019, 03:19:56 pm »
I'm talking about arcade game ports that were released on the wii, not wii exclusive games.  The sega ones in particular.... if you calibrated in-game every time you played and didn't move around (in other words stand in the same spot) the accuracy was great... no cross hairs needed.  It wasn't the wii or it's OS software that increased the in-game accuracy, but rather the game's calibration code.  The reason wiimote games worked great on most first party Nintendo titles and the major developers that actually took the time to make good ports is because there was custom code made for each individual game to translate the mess of sensor data the wiimote fed back into good tracking. 

The reason homebrew drivers don't work well is because they typically just take the ir tracking data, bind that to a mouse axis and that's it.  If done correctly it should be far more complex.

OK you've peaked my interest in trying again with my Wii. I gave up on it after trying the House of the Dead games, Ghost Squad and Mad Dog McCree. Which disc would you recommend for me to try (to shoot without crosshairs). I have a bunch of ideas for a custom Wii arcade gun if I can find some games to make it worth the time.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2019, 03:55:10 pm »
I remember Ghost Squad being particularly good... it's really short though.  HOTD OK also worked well with the wiimote.  If you didn't find the accuracy acceptable then it might just be you never are. 

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2019, 01:45:43 pm »
Were you able to play Ghost Squad on the Wii without crosshairs? I couldn't find that option. I'm going to dig out my Wii and take another look.

My problem is that I'm spoiled by the PS1 and PS2 Guncon games. I was playing Virtua Cop 1 and 2 on the PS2 yesterday and it was pure magic. With the official Namco Guncon 2 in an arcade recoil gun shell it felt just like I was playing the coin-op. Every shot landed exactly where I aimed etc. I wish I could use that gun for all shooting games.

Still, it looks like we won't have to wait too long before we get an arcade-accurate home IR gun. Between the commercial projects like Sinden and the various diy projects I'm sure one if them will deliver. I want to try the 4 sensor diy design. If it works well, I could use it with a Wii emulator.

On a separate note, I noticed yesterday that the Raw ThrillS Terminator Salvation IR gun doesn't appear to use a separate I/O board like other arcade guns. The gun camera and all ten sensor boards run directly to the PC via a USB harness. The recoil is handled by a small "kick board" inside the gun shell and that also connects to the USB harness. Would it be possible to make the diy Samco gun without an Arduino and just run the code on the PC instead like the Raw Thrills gun?

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Offline Offline
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2019, 04:22:13 pm »
There's no option to turn it off.... I believe it even had cross hairs in the arcades due to how the game worked.... I just meant you could point and shoot without having to rely on it. 

As for all the new options on the way I hope they turn out ok, but I'll believe it when I have them in my hand. 

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2019, 08:39:45 pm »
There's no option to turn it off.... I believe it even had cross hairs in the arcades due to how the game worked.... I just meant you could point and shoot without having to rely on it. 

As for all the new options on the way I hope they turn out ok, but I'll believe it when I have them in my hand.

I feel the same. Manufacturers always claim that their gun controllers have unprecedented accuracy regardless if they are pin point or if you couldn't hit a bus with one. They often claim to be "arcade quality" too but when you get them in hand, you usually find yourself wondering if they have ever actually been to an arcade. It's getting hard to trust what they say.

To date there has only been two or three accurate home guns and none that are both accurate and arcade quality at the same time (without a diy transplant to an arcade gun shell).

Luckily for us there are still some trusting people who are prepared to be first adopters of the new guns based only on the manufacturers sales pitch. I'll wait to see what they have to say first. They are like the first penguin to jump through the ice into the ocean. The one that gets eaten by a seal but clears the path for the rest of the penguins. Never be the first penguin!

hyo2012

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2024, 05:24:10 am
« Reply #77 on: October 30, 2019, 10:54:33 pm »
Were you able to play Ghost Squad on the Wii without crosshairs? I couldn't find that option. I'm going to dig out my Wii and take another look.

My problem is that I'm spoiled by the PS1 and PS2 Guncon games. I was playing Virtua Cop 1 and 2 on the PS2 yesterday and it was pure magic. With the official Namco Guncon 2 in an arcade recoil gun shell it felt just like I was playing the coin-op. Every shot landed exactly where I aimed etc. I wish I could use that gun for all shooting games.

Still, it looks like we won't have to wait too long before we get an arcade-accurate home IR gun. Between the commercial projects like Sinden and the various diy projects I'm sure one if them will deliver. I want to try the 4 sensor diy design. If it works well, I could use it with a Wii emulator.

On a separate note, I noticed yesterday that the Raw ThrillS Terminator Salvation IR gun doesn't appear to use a separate I/O board like other arcade guns. The gun camera and all ten sensor boards run directly to the PC via a USB harness. The recoil is handled by a small "kick board" inside the gun shell and that also connects to the USB harness. Would it be possible to make the diy Samco gun without an Arduino and just run the code on the PC instead like the Raw Thrills gun?

You can remove CrossHair on Ghost Squad Wii version by this way.

Game on -> Arcade -> Customize -> Aim Reticle off

;)

Zebra

• Offline Offline
« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2019, 05:53:02 pm »
The wii version actually looks fairly playable on the Dolphin emulator:

Maybe I can leave my Wii packed up in a box somewhere and just play it's gun games on my PC with my preferred gun tech. I kinda like the original Ghost Squad arcade guns but used ones are still a bit pricey on ebay. Still, Ghost Squad has to be played with a machine gun so I might have to pony up for a cab.

samco

• Offline Offline
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2019, 12:47:31 am »
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update. I've added a test sketch to my GitHUb so anyone can test there gun is setup corectly before they upload the final code. Here's a short video on how it works.