Main > News Board

Northcoast Custom Arcades New LED Pixel Marquee

<< < (2/7) > >>

PL1:
Here are some relevant details from their website.

--- Quote ---Supports 128x32 resolution
*Dimensions: 27"x7.4375"

$349.99

--- End quote ---

Scott

Howard_Casto:
$349?!?

I've built entire cabinets for less than that.  27" is also an odd size considering most real cabs are around 2 feet wide. 

Mameroom:
We are working with our supplier to get costs down.  Once we determine the demand, we can buy components in bulk to decrease the price.  As far as the size, we felt the best place to start was with our own brand of cabinets.  We will also be coming out with different sizes to accommodate different cabinets.

Rockstead:

--- Quote from: Mameroom on May 29, 2019, 05:33:14 am ---We are working with our supplier to get costs down.  Once we determine the demand, we can buy components in bulk to decrease the price.  As far as the size, we felt the best place to start was with our own brand of cabinets.  We will also be coming out with different sizes to accommodate different cabinets.

--- End quote ---

What about an encasing for stand alone? I want to mount it above my wall mounted TV which is used for a pedestal.

Mameroom:

--- Quote from: Rockstead on May 29, 2019, 07:49:12 am ---What about an encasing for stand alone? I want to mount it above my wall mounted TV which is used for a pedestal.

--- End quote ---

That is actually one of the products we will be introducing.  We can make a low profile box from textured ABS that would make a great wall hanging.  If this is something you would like to move forward with, we would design and manufacture the box at no additional charge with marquee purchase.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version