Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Chadwyk's Ghostbuster's Cabinet  (Read 41767 times)

Mike A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:51:45 am
  • This plan is foolproof
Re: Chadwyk's Ghostbuster's Cabinet
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2019, 02:04:14 pm »
Rest assured. It will suck. Hard.

Mark Norville

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 07, 2019, 08:38:58 am
  • Has gotten saint's attention
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2019, 02:22:27 pm »
LOL that video is horrible.  :laugh2:

Yeah Sonic looks horrible.  The studio delayed the release based on complaints on how he looked, so they are redoing the CGI for Sonic.

Ghostbusters gives me a little more hope with the originals and the original director's son directing.  I also like Paul Rudd who will be in it, but I'm not happy that the story will focus primarily on children (rumors say Egon's grand kids).

All what they are doing is closing one chapter, and then opening another.  A classic hollywood way of making money in the future, without people saying well the originals were better.

Which is what disney are doing now with Skywalker, but they murdered our child hoods not having all the original three together in one final movie. Yes they could not have known about Carrie, but they would have known that Harrison wanted to quit.

Sadly all our child hood and early adult hood characters are dying along with us, so a lot of people are going out in one final swan song, with us along for the ride, which is kind of how I want to remember them by, one last time as Rocky, or Rambo or Die hard.

Once all our idols are gone, we are left with Miley Cyrus and other such junk.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 20, 2020, 04:37:49 pm
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,160171.0.html
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2019, 10:39:09 am »
OK the art has been applied! It was easier than I thought it was going to be. Though when flipping the cabinet when it was on it's back, I made a mistake by lifting on a panel I should not have been pulling on.  I grabbed the bottom of the kick plate panel and lifted and heard a crack... luckily it was only the glue letting loose about 4 inches worth. I don't think I lost any stability out of it as it isn't a load bearing panel.  I'd still like to try to glue that back up somehow from the inside, though it might be difficult to squeeze the glue into the seam.

I inserted all the buttons to hold the plexi on the CP, and added the t-molding to it.  I'm kind of worried that Player 3's joystick might not fit in the box I built to house the CP electronics.  I tested the buttons, but not the joysticks... I'll mount those tonight then I can start wiring it all up.  Assuming I don't need to rebuild the box larger :embarassed:  :banghead:

Overall I'm pretty happy with how it's turning out, and that's what matters I guess!

Anyways, I said I'd post pics after the art was applied, so here they are. I'll hold off on any further pics until it's done, as construction is basically finished aside from accessories, and LED lighting.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 10:42:10 am by chadwyk »

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 08:51:45 am
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2019, 10:43:34 am »
It came out very nicely. Good job.

Mark Norville

• Offline Offline
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2019, 10:49:01 am »
Wow

but then I have to ask

Two coin doors??????????????????

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #125 on: November 06, 2019, 10:58:27 am »
That turned out great.  I love the artwork and color scheme.  It all ties together very well.    :cheers:

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2019, 11:15:09 am »
Wow

but then I have to ask

Two coin doors??????????????????

Yeah, it's a 4 player CP, so I'll wire each coin slot up to each specific player. I couldn't find a coin door with 4 coin slots back when I initially ordered them or they were on back order.

Mark Norville

• Offline Offline
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2019, 11:39:21 am »
I am not sure if that is an american thing or not, but I don't think that I have ever seen an arcade machine with four coin slots or even double.

I just had a look at gaunlet and some of the images show two coin slots such as you have them.

Maybe because I am UK, it just looked a bit odd to me to have two coin slots, maybe we did have them, but at my time of life senile dementia kicks in and when I was a kid I was never looking at coin slots.

I am kind of annoyed with you, as you have not used any graphics for the kick plate, it kind of looks bare to me, especially when you have all that excellent artwork going on.

I am shocked again this must be an American thing, but I never knew that they released a ghostbusters arcade machine.

I certainly do not remember one being in the UK.

I do love the fact that you have an LCD as your marquee, hypermarquee can be hit and miss though or I found but some people have it working flawlessly.

The cabinet is just wow though especially the custom grills.

I am going to dread putting my cabinet together once I get that project back on the go, as I know it will end up looking like a pile of dog poo.

If you ever want a free holiday in England, it won't take you long to put paint and put my cabinet together for me ;)

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2019, 12:03:07 pm »
Yeah here in the US we had multiple coin doors on them. Turtles in Time and the Simpsons are my "go to" example.

I've been tossing ideas around still if I want to do anything on the kick plate or not. I did like your idea of the catch phrase there.  Initially I wanted to do something with the containment unit there, but I'm not sure if I like that or not.  It's never too late to modify it.  I feel like I could always be tweaking / adding things to this thing, but then it would never get done!

There was a crappy "The Real Ghostbusters" arcade, I'll throw it on there but that is not what this is based on.  I just wanted to do Ghostbusters because I love them from my childhood and it's a great throw back to the 80's. I also wanted to do a theme that hasn't been overdone a thousand times already.

Mark Norville

• Offline Offline
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2019, 12:29:18 pm »
Firstly this is what it looks like to me with two coin doors on there and no artwork

Secondly

I have a cunning idea, your machine, you can keep the dual coin slots (spits, it is for home use after all, why two? two?)

Ok so picture this you could have a trap at the bottom of the kick plate, some freaky laser trap field and then the catchphrase caught in the beam.

So instead of the ghost that you already have, the graphic could look as if it is capturing the catchphrase instead.

You could possibly maybe warp the text a little bit to show that it is being dragged into the trap.

Just an idea for you.

gingecko

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 13, 2022, 04:11:37 pm
  • I'm working on it!
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2019, 01:16:17 pm »
I bet you were wow'd when you got that artwork in the mail. All in all turned out pretty sweet, and it's a nice looking arcade machine! It looks like the side art is glossy but the control panel is more matte? Did you order it that way by chance or is it just a difference in materials?

Love that black paint with the green t-molding, great for the Ghost Busters theme as well.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #131 on: November 06, 2019, 01:21:08 pm »
I bet you were wow'd when you got that artwork in the mail. All in all turned out pretty sweet, and it's a nice looking arcade machine! It looks like the side art is glossy but the control panel is more matte? Did you order it that way by chance or is it just a difference in materials?

Love that black paint with the green t-molding, great for the Ghost Busters theme as well.
Thanks.. Yup you hit the nail on the head. Gloss on the sides and matte on the control panel. The only reason for that is the control panel is under plexiglass, and that's what Lucian recommended in that instance.  I'm glad I went the extra mile and did plexi on top. It looks real nice in person. I feel like the pics don't do it justice.

Arroyo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 02:59:27 am
  • Budgets are boring
    • newforum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156267.0.html
« Reply #132 on: November 06, 2019, 02:12:36 pm »
Nice job overall.  To be honest I'm surprised it turned out as well as it did considering how rough that wood was that you used.  I can only imagine the hours of filling the gaps, priming, sanding, and painting, but I am sure you learned a ton in the process, which to me is one of the main points of tackling a project like this.  I probably would have made some different decisions on the side art, but what I think you did really well is keeping the color scheme consistent and not overusing characters.  The minimalist approach is always best.  Love the speaker grills, and I'm interested to see what you come up with for your LCD marquee as you could have some fun with that. :cheers:
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 02:36:55 pm by Arroyo »

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #133 on: November 06, 2019, 02:20:25 pm »
Love the speaker grills...

+1

Those are great and fit in really well with your design.

Drnick

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2023, 01:19:48 pm
  • Plodding Through Life
« Reply #134 on: November 06, 2019, 03:51:05 pm »
I like it, I like it a lot.  So glad you made the doggy that little bit bigger :)

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #135 on: November 06, 2019, 08:19:07 pm »
Thanks for the input on the art! Yeah I like the speaker grills too and glad I made the doggy bigger too haha..

I think I screwed up by not test mounting the joysticks before mounting the art... feeling a bit discouraged mounting the joysticks. I feel like I’m always taking one step forward and two back with this project. But it’s a learning experience...

I tried drilling holes in the mdf for the blind hole mounts but the ultimarc site doesn’t list the hole size for the 5mm kit. I emailed Andy to get recommended size.

My assumption is the screw size is 5mm and the anchor piece is larger. I slowly worked to 5/16” bit and started screwing the anchor in the mdf and it started pushing the mdf up and looked like it was blowing the hole out as the threads dug in... so I drilled another hole and went up to 3/8” but that was too big. So now I have two holes for player 3 that I need to figure out how to repair. I found one post that said to glue a dowel into it. I’ll be buying a scrap piece of mdf to test before I go any further. At least I didn’t drill through the art... yet... lol

I’d love to hear suggestions on mounting servosticks from the bottom if anyone has done it before or repairing blown out holes in mdf.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2019, 09:28:16 pm by chadwyk »

gingecko

• Offline Offline
  • I'm working on it!
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2019, 10:58:37 am »
Hmm, I haven't mounted Servostiks before but I did undermount the trackball and both joys. I bought my own pack of inserts and bolts to use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DL31BKW/
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DN5WTLK/

I basically just use tape on the drill bit to mark off the depth I want for my insert. I take the insert, align it with the drill bit, so that the top of the insert rests against the tip of the drill bit, then attach tape. Hope that helps!

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2019, 11:35:55 am »
I think last night was a post out of frustration and panic after blowing out those holes.  After taking the night to calm down and think about it, I don't think that's a big issue because the mounting plate has additional hole locations I can use. If I screw those up, I guess I can drill new holes into the mounting plate too.

However, I still need to figure out how to get those anchors in the wood without damaging it.  I thought about just gluing them in with wood glue, but I have a feeling that won't hold up long.

I have the U-Trak too, but haven't tried installing it yet. Those look like you just drill the hole and tap them in though.  The instructions for that, at least say drill a 1/4" hole.  The ones for the joysticks, have big threads like the ones you posted from Amazon.  As they dig into the wood, they pull the wood up and damage it. This is what I got: http://www.ultimarc.com/controls.html#mountingkits

I think I just need the right size drill bit, slightly larger than what I used, but not too big that it doesn't catch any wood.  I'm guessing it's a metric size and all I currently have are imperial sized bits. Or I just need to practice and I panicked when I saw the wood bubbling up and I should have kept going.

Time to search the forums more thoroughly for answers.

Hitting up the hardware store after work tonight to get practice wood.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 12:09:56 pm by chadwyk »

gingecko

• Offline Offline
  • I'm working on it!
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2019, 12:55:11 pm »
Yea, definitely practice. My control panel is mdf, so might be a little different too. I didn't tap the inserts in, I used a hex wrench to screw them in. I went slowly. Only one of them started to lift the mdf a little bit. I kept going slowly, applying pressure and it immediately leveled out.

I don't think wood glue would work well for holding the anchors in, as it won't bond with the metal of the insert. I thought about using Bondo to redo one of my insert holes, but I have a feeling that might not work so well with the material. A dowel with wood glue would probably be the best bet.

Drnick

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2023, 01:19:48 pm
  • Plodding Through Life
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2019, 01:12:08 pm »
got any calipers?  My bet is 7mm screwhole needed :) Checked against the following site and it would be 7mm.

https://www.ezlok.com/assets/documents/EZLOKBrochure_2014.pdf

Odd, you have gone up to closer to 8mm already, are you sure you don't have the M6 which needs a 9mm hole? (Easy to check just see which size hex key fits).  I assume you are winding them in gently with a hex key and not an attachment to a drill,  I had horrible time inserting my ones using drill, hand screwing was the winner for them.  (Although mine are very slightly different in that they were the flanged and not the flush fit).

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2019, 03:11:33 pm »
got any calipers?  My bet is 7mm screwhole needed :) Checked against the following site and it would be 7mm.

https://www.ezlok.com/assets/documents/EZLOKBrochure_2014.pdf

Odd, you have gone up to closer to 8mm already, are you sure you don't have the M6 which needs a 9mm hole? (Easy to check just see which size hex key fits).  I assume you are winding them in gently with a hex key and not an attachment to a drill,  I had horrible time inserting my ones using drill, hand screwing was the winner for them.  (Although mine are very slightly different in that they were the flanged and not the flush fit).

I don't but I think it's time I buy some! It's not the first time they would have been handy.

Maybe I was sent the wrong ones... That's a good point. I just grabbed a hex that fit when I did it. I didn't even look at the size.  I was not using a drill to do it.  I'll double check that tonight as well!

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2019, 09:48:20 pm »
Drnick thank you! I bought a bit that was 7.1mm or 9/32” and a practice piece of mdf. I am successful!

I think I narrowed down my issue to 2 problems.

1 - I freaked out when the mdf popped up a little. In reality it wasn’t that bad and didn’t totally blow out.
2 - I was using bits that had points for pilot holes so even though I masked the bit with tape to not go through, the hole was too shallow. The new bit has a blunt tip and when masked with tape represents the hole depth a lot better. I drilled both holes I thought were bad, deeper with the new bit and successfully screwed the anchors in without much damage to the board.

1 joystick down, 3 more and the u-trak to go! Lol hopefully get these done tonight.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2019, 12:42:20 am »
1 step forward 2 back...

I got all the insets in... yay!  Also a hint to anyone else reading for future help, I found more pressure helps with less MDF damage, I got better as I went along.

But now I'm trying to upgrade my servostiks with the longer, LED sticks.  I'm watching Maverick's video on how to do it.  But mine appears slightly different than what he has.

1) My new led stick has like a clear heat shrink tube at the end to protect the connector unlike his.
2) I removed it to try to slide on the bowl shaped metal piece.
3) The stick seems to be a different diameter than the original stick, and the bowl shaped piece does not slide on like Maverick's... at the 2:10 timestamp of the video.

I guess time to email Andy again!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 12:47:19 am by chadwyk »

javeryh

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 03:23:20 pm
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2019, 03:21:09 pm »
Wow - just popping in to say that your cab is looking great.  I was a little skeptical of the theme/art but after seeing it all come together I like it.  Very colorful and unique.   :cheers:

As for your ServoStik issues, email Andy at Ultimarc - he will definitely respond and try to help.  He has an account here too but I haven't seen him post in a while but maybe he's only in the Buy/Sell forum

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2019, 03:37:51 pm »
Wow - just popping in to say that your cab is looking great.  I was a little skeptical of the theme/art but after seeing it all come together I like it.  Very colorful and unique.   :cheers:

As for your ServoStik issues, email Andy at Ultimarc - he will definitely respond and try to help.  He has an account here too but I haven't seen him post in a while but maybe he's only in the Buy/Sell forum

Thanks for the input!

I emailed Andy last night. He said due to inserting the electronics into the end of the stick for the leds, they were finding some of them expanded but thought it should still go on.  I'm going to get some silicon grease and see if that helps at all.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #145 on: November 09, 2019, 04:41:03 pm »
Joysticks are installed! Time to wire this thing up!

Only had issues with that first stick upgrade. I used a hammer to lightly tap the bowl piece on and with patience it finally made it past the expanded part.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #146 on: November 10, 2019, 01:01:16 am »
New problem for the day... The RGB stick upgrades have what I believe to be a 2.5 mm 4 pole jack at the end... the cable that plugs into it goes straight down an additional 1.5 inches or so which I didn't plan for... which is about 1/4" - 1/2" too much for my control box... It would be nice if they were L shaped instead of straight connectors. 

I'm looking for L connectors for 2.5, 4 pole jacks but not finding anything... I'm thinking I may need to buy parts and try to make my own adapters to fit in the box, or drill / route notches in the box directly under the joysticks to allow for the extra length...  I really don't want to drill holes all the way through.  I'm thinking that routing 1/2" out of the wood may be enough space... ugh... For now I think I'm going to carry on and worry about the LED's for the joysticks later.

Update: I just ordered these, I think hopefully I can make them work and make extension cables - they don't have a size, but I'm risking the $ that they are short enough to fit in my box. If anything, maybe I'd have to route less wood out with these than with the original cables.

female connectors
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MDG48Z7/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
male connectors
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MKN2M33/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 01:37:24 am by chadwyk »

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #147 on: November 11, 2019, 11:56:29 am »
Well it took longer than I thought it would, but my control panel is all wired up with exception to the leds in the sticks.  I'm still waiting for the adapters to be delivered so I can plug them in and still fit in my CP box. I need to get a usb hub or longer usb cables to start configuring it.  I'd rather have a hub, just so that it is less cables coming out of the CP, but I'm worried that may introduce other problems I'm unaware of... device id's changing and such. But I think there may be tutorials to prevent that from happening.

This weekend I 3d printed the fan shrouds I designed last week. It took 18 hours each, but they fit perfectly!  :applaud: See the images.

I also went to Home Depot and purchased some trays that go in the kitchen sink panels in cabinets.  I mounted these inside under the coin panels to catch the coins and they work great.  I probably could have printed these as well, but they would have taken a long time too and I want to get started on the other accessories.

Tonight I would like to get the power strip wired up to the power outlet on the back of the cabinet.  I also need to figure out how to wire up the vandal switch to the PC. Mine seems to have more pins than other vandal switches in tutorials I've seen.

I ordered a new PC case since my old one didn't fit in it great and you couldn't close the door with cables plugged into it, due to it being more of a open air desktop rig that mounts the motherboard horizontally.  I also ordered a couple bar stools. 
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 11:58:48 am by chadwyk »

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #148 on: November 13, 2019, 09:41:07 am »
Those adapters were too tall to work. Instead I ended up cutting off the shrink tube at the end of the cable that the sticks came with, and bent and taped up the wires and that seems to be a perfect fit.

I started configuring the panel.  Oh man, this is an exercise in patience.  I feel I had to remove the panel countless times, had to resolder a few led wires on the buttons, and wires sometimes fall off the buttons when I put it back on the CP box.  I think I have it mostly set.

Also now I know why everyone says Hyperspin is a pain to setup! wow... lots of issues, but I finally have it loading MAME after finding a hacked module for RocketLauncher, since it broke in 212.  I'm kind of confused why MAME has duplicate mappings by default.  Player 2 and 3 have overlap, so I remapped some of those keys on the iPac. I now have to go into MAME and remap them.  BlinkyLED was highlighting the wrong buttons due to this I think when it displays the controls. 

I got scan lines working with HLSL though I need to tweak them yet. I had issues with this as well. It turned out I had to install old Directx drivers from Microsoft.  I also started trying to get Hyper Marquee working. I finally got it to launch HyperMarquee but it's not loading any images, so that's my next task. I assume I have a parameter or folder set wrong.  I also need to figure out how to load the bezels.

Then I'll start adding other systems and hiding others.

Side note: I was worried that I got plexi that was too dark for the screen.  I got it smoked to 13% light transmission.  However it looks really good and hides everything nicely behind the monitor, especially now that I have the fan shrouds.

gingecko

• Offline Offline
  • I'm working on it!
« Reply #149 on: November 13, 2019, 12:13:15 pm »
Are you using the fan shrouds to keep dust down? Wondering if they add quite a bit of noise or not. I added some 'screen mesh' tape in front of where I will place the fan to try and keep dust down a bit. I still haven't tested that yet.

I had the same worry about dark plexi. Choosing a darker color is pretty nice, it helps hide stuff in the back and makes it look pretty opaque when turned off.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #150 on: November 13, 2019, 12:17:36 pm »
No not so much for dust. It doesn't add noise. The two reasons for them are

1) Hide the fan LED's from the front of the cab
2) Try to direct the air flow better and push / pull the air to / from the bottom half of the cab where the PC is.  The fans are higher up, above the shelf.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #151 on: November 14, 2019, 11:23:50 pm »
OK, I think I got it mostly working / configured now.  I haven't played with custom themes or anything, but I got bezels, and the marquee's now working.  I also have the servostiks auto detecting via LEDBlinky.  One curiosity I have is that some games do not want to light up player one button 2.  XMen vs Street Fighter, for example... but XMen works fine.  I have tested that button out in LED Blinky and all colors do work.  I even edited the colors.ini to change the color, but for some games, it refuses to light up.  But other games it works great.  Any ideas?  I haven't really tried solving that issue too hard yet.  Next I want to figure out the MAME CHD files, I'm not sure where to put those at the moment.  Then add other emulators.  I currently have MAME and Daphne working.

I do have to create my custom button animations yet too.

I really never want to open the control panel again. I feel like every time I do, a wire pulls off or one of the RGB lies breaks and I need to re-solder it on.  Now I pulled the wires through it for the coin doors, and those are tight, so there isn't much clearance and it will really be a pain to lift it off.  Though I fear I'm going to have to when I mount the power button on it.  That's the last big thing I need to do with the hardware. Figure out how to wire that vandal switch.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2019, 11:35:35 pm by chadwyk »

gingecko

• Offline Offline
  • I'm working on it!
« Reply #152 on: November 15, 2019, 10:13:42 am »
Congrats man, sounds like you're near completion. We haven't wired or even attempted LEDBlinky yet, so I'm no help there. I thought the wiring stage was going to be fairly easy (I've done it in the past), but everytime I read a post it seems it takes people a long time and there are some struggles. Possibly the addition of LEDs, which is the one part we haven't really attempted yet. Are you going to shoot a video, once you got it all lit up and blinking like crazy?!

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #153 on: November 15, 2019, 11:09:36 am »
I'm just really really bad at wire management, I start out good, but it always ends up as a rat's nest.  I also wish I made the CP box a little larger... What always seems to happen is that I put it on, and there are some buttons along the edge that are really close to the edge of the CP box, so if I don't align it properly, it might hit the side, and that's when wires pop off. The buttons I bought al had the RGB wires pre soldered on, I just had to connect them to the iPAC which was nice, but I found some of them break off easily as in my previous example, when I don't align it properly.

Yeah I'll do a video once I'm all done and mark this project as complete.. still doing tons of tweaks.

chadwyk

• Offline Offline
« Reply #154 on: November 15, 2019, 11:10:39 pm »
Figured out player 1 button 2 issue. I accidentally mapped that button’s led to the wrong key. Still odd that it lit correctly for some games. Oh well! Fixed now!