Software Support > GroovyMAME

GroovyArcade live-CD 2022 (collaborative effort)

<< < (113/113)

Substring:
GroovyArcade 2024.07 released :)

Nothing really new about it besides a bunch of updates that would anyway come with a uual update in GA.

Just a few more troubleshooting tools for the ISO (like fixing UEFI after the GA entry has been lost)

mappy24:
I hope you can help me with this, I have a system that runs GroovyArcade 2020 perfectly with zero issues.  I'm trying to install the latest release and I can see Attract Mode OK, but when I select any game e.g. World Rally, it's like the frequency is wrong or something?  My monitor is a Hantarex Polo 20" and I've selected this in the video settings (I've tried Generic 15khz too, no change).

Here's what I see in game:
https://imgur.com/a/rynzxCl

Maybe a MAME video setting?

Any help appreciated!

Substring:
Looks like a wrong monitor was selected. Try doing it again in gasetup

donluca:
I've recently read that with 6.12 the linux kernel will have the realtime patches mainlined.

I was wondering if GA uses the realtime patches and if anyone has done any measurements against the "normal" kernel in terms of audio, video and input latency.

Always been curious about this.

Substring:
The RT patch exists for years already, and was simply just not merged in the kernel. Quite some work has been made to have that RT patch merged for good inside the kernel. But maybe 2 years ago, Calamity made some tests with that patch: nothing better, nothing worse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version