Software Support > GroovyMAME

GroovyArcade live-CD 2022 (collaborative effort)

<< < (102/102)

gnrulez:
Anyone know if this version of mame has the option to "enable composite sync". bc I have a sony pvm and I would need that option. Now I am using windows groovymame + crt emudriver on my pvm enabling that option.  thank you

ronbin:

--- Quote from: Substring on October 02, 2022, 12:51:56 pm ---After 1.5 month of work, a new ISO has been released ! There a numerous changes that looks like drops in the sea, but among changes, worth noting :
- New logo ! This was a nice collaborative effort of a few members on the discord channel
- faster HDD installation
- Time to leave X11 behind a make KMS default. Emulators that can't work on KMS can still be launched in X11 through the AM
- Imroved the transition time between the boot splash and the frontend. On newer configurations, it's almost instant
- AttractMode is living its last bits of life, now AttractMode+ is the default frontend
- DCN2 GPU support for interlaced has been added

Enjoy !

--- End quote ---
That's GREAT news!
I'm downloading the iso right now. Thank you!

Substring:

--- Quote from: gnrulez on October 05, 2022, 10:06:35 am ---Anyone know if this version of mame has the option to "enable composite sync". bc I have a sony pvm and I would need that option. Now I am using windows groovymame + crt emudriver on my pvm enabling that option.  thank you

--- End quote ---
We've experimented CSYNC on Linux with some kernel patching. It just doesn't work, and probably never will. You must use a hardware sync combiner if you go Linux sadly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version