Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up --- Bug Reports --- Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Sega Model 2 UI  (Read 53563 times)

tangodownNZ

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 06, 2022, 01:31:54 am
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Sega Model 2 UI
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2022, 10:47:51 pm »
Hey Nuexzz,

Sorry I forgot to tell you. You can stick that .ini file right up your  :censored:

Now you guys watch how quickly I get a response. As soon as I say something like that they respond straight away. But when I say please and wait patiently they don't respond. I don't want help from ---punks--- like this. They can stick it.

isamu

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 13, 2022, 02:15:18 am
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #81 on: January 26, 2022, 12:25:57 pm »
Hey Nuexzz,

Sorry I forgot to tell you. You can stick that .ini file right up your  :censored:

Now you guys watch how quickly I get a response. As soon as I say something like that they respond straight away. But when I say please and wait patiently they don't respond. I don't want help from ---punks--- like this. They can stick it.

buttersoft

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 02:36:16 am
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2022, 04:24:59 pm »

tangodownNZ

• Offline Offline
« Reply #83 on: January 26, 2022, 08:54:49 pm »
As predicted, see how fast the replies came  :applaud:
Next thing Nuexzz will say he was just about to get back to me too, but now I've blown it  :laugh2:

I'm not mad. I just think it's very rude and unnecessary what he done. If you can't do it, just say you can't do it, or its going to take 2 -3 months because he's so busy.
Anyway, I don't care anymore I'm over it.

buttersoft

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Online Online
  • Last login:Today at 02:36:16 am
  • Is running at 15kHz
« Reply #84 on: January 26, 2022, 11:49:55 pm »
I bet you're a delight at parties.

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 18, 2022, 12:28:58 am
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2022, 03:57:41 am »
As predicted, see how fast the replies came  :applaud:
Next thing Nuexzz will say he was just about to get back to me too, but now I've blown it  :laugh2:

I'm not mad. I just think it's very rude and unnecessary what he done. If you can't do it, just say you can't do it, or its going to take 2 -3 months because he's so busy.
Anyway, I don't care anymore I'm over it.
I am rude? or you a clown who thinks I'm an employee of yours? Not for all the gold in the world would I help him... Is that clear? okay bye
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 04:08:04 am by Nuexzz »

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2022, 04:04:35 am »
I can't believe they are so ignorant that they can manipulate an emulator with (ini) options which were not implemented, but hey these guys are the new generation who grew up using a smartphone without knowing what it's like to use a Windows XP" poor children" :blah:

Nuexzz

• Offline Offline
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2022, 04:17:16 am »
in the model2ui user interface the requested options are available, now if the antivirus says that it is doubtful. don't be fearful If you are scared, it will be a big problem for you. This life is not for the scared! it's just one! he has :laugh2:

tangodownNZ

• Offline Offline
« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2022, 06:21:29 am »
@Nuexzz The issue I had with your UI was my antivirus kept quarantine the .dll files. It is sorted now.

Thank you, your UI does allow a maximized window at 1080p. Got there in the end.

Daytona hacks allows infinite time. Is there a way to run the hack application through your UI to allow infinite time? I can't use the hack because it doesn't allow two instances of the same game with maximized windows at 1080p

« Last Edit: April 12, 2022, 03:07:53 am by tangodownNZ »

ThatGuyNamedAA

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:43:46 pm
Re: Sega Model 2 UI/ Xbox One Controller
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2022, 08:07:25 pm »
Hello everyone, it really bothers me to have to do many steps to configure my favorite game, then I started to add some features for Daytona and started adding functions until I finished adding all the games.
Keep in mind that if you have errors is because I'm not a programmer (just curious) which I consider a Hobby, I have no trouble with the aggregates I plan to do.
in a few words, I publish it to not keep it for me, as I did with many things.

I have an important question.
Can I use my Xbox One controller as an alternative to an Xbox 360 controller? And if so, does it have to be wired or can it be wireless?
Please answer  :)

Update: I learned that you can, but it is best that you either use a wired controller or use a USB to make it wired.  :cheers:
I'm still looking into wireless play.
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 10:34:46 pm by ThatGuyNamedAA »