Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Sega Model 2 UI

<< < (18/18)

Nuexzz:

--- Quote from: tangodownNZ on January 26, 2022, 08:54:49 pm ---As predicted, see how fast the replies came  :applaud:
Next thing Nuexzz will say he was just about to get back to me too, but now I've blown it  :laugh2:

I'm not mad. I just think it's very rude and unnecessary what he done. If you can't do it, just say you can't do it, or its going to take 2 -3 months because he's so busy.
Anyway, I don't care anymore I'm over it.

--- End quote ---
I am rude? or you a clown who thinks I'm an employee of yours? Not for all the gold in the world would I help him... Is that clear? okay bye

Nuexzz:
I can't believe they are so ignorant that they can manipulate an emulator with (ini) options which were not implemented, but hey these guys are the new generation who grew up using a smartphone without knowing what it's like to use a Windows XP" poor children" :blah:

Nuexzz:
in the model2ui user interface the requested options are available, now if the antivirus says that it is doubtful. don't be fearful If you are scared, it will be a big problem for you. This life is not for the scared! it's just one! he has :laugh2:

tangodownNZ:
@Nuexzz The issue I had with your UI was my antivirus kept quarantine the .dll files. It is sorted now.

Thank you, your UI does allow a maximized window at 1080p. Got there in the end.

Daytona hacks allows infinite time. Is there a way to run the hack application through your UI to allow infinite time? I can't use the hack because it doesn't allow two instances of the same game with maximized windows at 1080p

ThatGuyNamedAA:

--- Quote from: Nuexzz on March 04, 2019, 11:06:06 pm ---Hello everyone, it really bothers me to have to do many steps to configure my favorite game, then I started to add some features for Daytona and started adding functions until I finished adding all the games.
Keep in mind that if you have errors is because I'm not a programmer (just curious) which I consider a Hobby, I have no trouble with the aggregates I plan to do.
in a few words, I publish it to not keep it for me, as I did with many things.

--- End quote ---

I have an important question.
Can I use my Xbox One controller as an alternative to an Xbox 360 controller? And if so, does it have to be wired or can it be wireless?
Please answer  :)

Update: I learned that you can, but it is best that you either use a wired controller or use a USB to make it wired.  :cheers:
I'm still looking into wireless play.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version