Main > Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Forum

Rowe Ami WP100a Tempest (Solved)

(1/1)

JTS:
Hi Folks, new to the Forum and looking for a bit of help help/guidance on my recently aquired Jukebox.  It's working absolutely fine on Free play but will not register any credits when switching to Paid play, it has a recently refurbished Cashflow 330 Coin Mech (17 pin port) and a new Electronic Coin Mech Interface (Part Number 40851002) which were reinstalled today, all voltage light are on and there are no errors indicated when put into service mode, it is also set for UK in the options menu. Backup battery has also been replaced.  The coin mech is getting 12.2vdc.  Really would like to get it working if i can.
Thanks in anticipation
Jeff

Ken Layton:
Sorry, but those coin mechs are not on domestic USA machines. I've never seen one of those mechs here in the USA. The machines we have in the USA were shipped with an IMONEX mechanical coin acceptor and coin microswitch.

JTS:

--- Quote from: Ken Layton on March 10, 2019, 01:50:12 pm ---Sorry, but those coin mechs are not on domestic USA machines. I've never seen one of those mechs here in the USA. The machines we have in the USA were shipped with an IMONEX mechanical coin acceptor and coin microswitch.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for taking the time to reply Ken, it's sorted now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version