Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Well I guess when you have this many subs you just dont care  (Read 7170 times)

tscottn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 07, 2022, 02:18:13 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Well I guess when you have this many subs you just dont care
« on: February 08, 2019, 11:53:08 am »

Titchgamer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 17, 2023, 08:05:48 am
  • I have a gaming addiction.....
Re: Well I guess when you have this many subs you just dont care
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2019, 12:31:56 pm »
What a cock womble!

paigeoliver

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 29, 2022, 06:10:15 pm
  • Awesome face!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2019, 02:40:40 pm »
Eh, if you had to destroy a name classic then a Pac to Ms. Pac conversion in poor shape would be the one to pick. Also notice he saved most of the parts.
Acceptance of Zen philosophy is marred slightly by the nagging thought that if all things are interconnected, then all things must be in some way involved with Pauly Shore.

Howard_Casto

• Idiot Police
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 15, 2024, 10:59:21 pm
  • Your Post's Soul is MINE!!! .......Again??
    • The Dragon King
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2019, 02:52:14 pm »
But you don't have to.  Want to know what's inside an arcade cabinet?  Unlock the back door.... congratulations, you can now see everything that's inside. 

This is an old vid btw... was discussed months ago.   

DaOld Man

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 13, 2023, 12:03:14 am
  • Wheres my coffee?
    • Skenny's Outpost
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 03:59:10 pm »
It would have been a fairly decent video if he got a strong shock off that monitor.

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 08, 2023, 02:40:58 pm
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2019, 04:27:05 pm »
It would have been a fairly decent video if he got a strong shock off that monitor.
That's what I was waiting for.

markc74

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 04:37:02 am
  • Flipping out
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137295.0.html
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 05:37:23 pm »
I remember negging that video ages ago. He's just an eejit practictising the fine art of dickery for cash clicks. it's the 21000 people who liked it that's the concerning thing.

But a 50kv zap would have definitely got a thumbs up from me.

TOMMYGUN

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 18, 2021, 04:44:53 am
  • When the time comes you will know
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2019, 07:50:58 am »
I had to do something so i called him and his son (---uvulas---)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:02:10 am by TOMMYGUN »

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 12:53:10 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2019, 07:54:12 am »
How about you don't use that word around here.

TOMMYGUN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2019, 08:01:18 am »
How about you don't use that word around here.
Did you hear it to many times in jail?   ;D i will change it to something else
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:05:06 am by TOMMYGUN »

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 12:53:10 pm
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 08:12:56 am »
No I have friends who are gay and I watched them go through hell too many times because of who they are. Words matter. Grow up.

TOMMYGUN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 08:30:46 am »
To me it is just another word, but yeah it can be offensive i guess changed it anyway.
I am only 34 years old and play old video games you have to forgive me.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 08:54:52 am by TOMMYGUN »

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2021, 01:33:52 pm
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2019, 10:57:41 am »

kane916

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 15, 2024, 05:01:30 pm
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2019, 03:40:39 am »
No I have friends who are gay and I watched them go through hell too many times because of who they are. Words matter. Grow up.

What happened to "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me?" Why don't they teach that anymore? In the 80's as a kid I was taught words are just that words. They don't matter. Now all everyone cares about are word's. No wonder so many are nostalgic for the past.

TOMMYGUN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2019, 05:18:20 am »
In a way you are right, but the word ---Bad words, bad words, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when saint censors you?--- comes from the middleages ---Bad words, bad words, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when saint censors you?--- with an o is a a burning bushel of branches they used to burn ppl who where different, like lonely ppl (witches) and homosexuals gagget with an o also applies to a torch made of branches, so yeah it is quite offensive, but nothing to get in a knot about, i know a few gay ppl and they can all laugh about being gay and anything that surrounds it, must be the country that you live in that makes it different, we dont have the westboro batist church protesting on the streets with sighns that say god hates ---daisies---.
Acctualy we have a festival in Belgium that is the vuil janetten translated filty faggets fest its like the gay parade.
Over here they call themselves janet with a smile and a wink.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2019, 03:45:23 pm »

What happened to "sticks and stones can break my bones but words will never hurt me?" Why don't they teach that anymore? In the 80's as a kid I was taught words are just that words. They don't matter. Now all everyone cares about are word's. No wonder so many are nostalgic for the past.
What happened to beating your kids for doing something bad?  Why don't parents do that anymore?  In the 80's as a kid I was beat every time I did something wrong, or messed up somehow. Now all everyone cares about is child abuse.  No wonder there are so many little shitheads running around.  ::)

DrakeTungsten

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2022, 06:36:45 pm
  • I effed with the wrong person!
    • No Quarter - a basic FE, WIP
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2019, 03:45:58 pm »
If you want your homophobia to be accepted, just learn to direct toward the right people.
No Quarter - a basic FE, WIP

Ond

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 03, 2024, 05:08:11 pm
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 04:34:07 pm »

+1 Well said.

pbj

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:28:11 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2019, 05:56:11 pm »
Oh look, it's some European piece of crap telling us how we just need to be like him.  Never met one of those before.

::)

nexusmtz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2019, 09:56:28 pm »
i know a few gay ppl and they can all laugh about being gay and anything that surrounds it, must be the country that you live in that makes it different, we dont have the westboro batist church protesting on the streets with sighns that say god hates ---daisies---.
Acctualy we have a festival in Belgium that is the vuil janetten translated filty faggets fest its like the gay parade.
Over here they call themselves janet with a smile and a wink.

You've demonstrated the exact issue here in your comments. It's intent. When one calls themselves something, the intent isn't to show animosity or phobia. But when you choose to use the same word with a negative connotation, that shows your intent. At that point, it doesn't matter which word it is.

Further, substituting a word that most people would identify as an insult underscores the intent. Trying to mask that with etymology is senseless.

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2019, 07:36:54 am »
I like seeing the poor speeling and grammer in the comments section.  "What a weist"  :laugh2:
If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

luizw81

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2022, 12:39:36 pm
  • I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2019, 08:37:37 am »

What happened to beating your kids for doing something bad?  Why don't parents do that anymore?  In the 80's as a kid I was beat every time I did something wrong, or messed up somehow. Now all everyone cares about is child abuse.  No wonder there are so many little shitheads running around.  ::)
I got my --I'm attempting to get by the auto-censor and should be beaten after I re-read the rules-- whooped evertime I did something against the rules and my kids get the same treatment.  I had a co-worker tell me that's not the proper way to discipline my kids.  I reminded her that her kid struggles in school and just got suspended for fighting and mine has had straight A's since 1st grade. My kids learned by the time they got to kindergarten what consequences were.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Tapatalk

ark_ader

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 02, 2019, 07:35:34 pm
  • I glow in the dark.
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2019, 11:56:36 am »

I got my --I'm attempting to get by the auto-censor and should be beaten after I re-read the rules-- whooped evertime I did something against the rules and my kids get the same treatment.  I had a co-worker tell me that's not the proper way to discipline my kids.  I reminded her that her kid struggles in school and just got suspended for fighting and mine has had straight A's since 1st grade. My kids learned by the time they got to kindergarten what consequences were.

Call that a beating?

I used to get the cane from my teacher (from correcting her in class), get sent to the head master's office where I would get a second wallop, walk home in the rain home and my mum would look at my poor beaten hand, and give me a good hiding, then tell me dad and he would get a few licks in too.  But if you tell kids today that, they wouldn't believe you.

If I had only one wish, it would be for three more wishes.

TOMMYGUN

• Offline Offline
« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2019, 10:56:32 am »

I got ---my bottom--- kicked and beaten if i didnt listen, i was the smartest kid according to the IQ tests yet my grades kept falling, and i blame videogames for everything, also my parents let me play around town since i was 7... in Europe kids can run around on their own, i was playing and with friends so i forgot my good upbringing soon after, you know how kids are, i would bring up my kids the same way maybe a little shorter leashed, but i always say sorry and thank you, if i offended anyone i am sorry, ... see pert of my good upbringing kicks in, you dont need your parents to stay on the right path lets all enjoy this site in peace  :cheers:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 11:02:47 am by TOMMYGUN »

SlammedNiss

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:24:07 pm
  • Mine Drags the Ground!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 07:36:22 pm »
I got ---my bottom--- kicked and beaten if i didnt listen,
I got my --I'm attempting to get by the auto-censor and should be beaten after I re-read the rules-- whooped evertime......

I'm sorry, are we not all adults here? Why so many word censors? It's ---smurfing--- ---That which is odiferous and causeth plants to grow--- that they feel they need to censor our ---Bad words, bad words, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when saint censors you?--- asses all the time.

Edit: Uh-oh. Apparently found another word that needs to be added to the censor list.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2019, 07:44:40 pm by SlammedNiss »
Need arcade button decals? Click Here!

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 07:39:40 pm »
Oh look, it's some European piece of crap telling us how we just need to be like him.  Never met one of those before.

::)
OMG!. :o....*Jennifer looks around for a Canadian to attack.

luizw81

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 05, 2022, 12:39:36 pm
  • I love the Power Glove. It's so bad.
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2019, 09:09:03 pm »
I got ---my bottom--- kicked and beaten if i didnt listen,
I got my --I'm attempting to get by the auto-censor and should be beaten after I re-read the rules-- whooped evertime......

I'm sorry, are we not all adults here? Why so many word censors? It's ---smurfing--- ---That which is odiferous and causeth plants to grow--- that they feel they need to censor our ---Bad words, bad words, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when saint censors you?--- asses all the time.

Edit: Uh-oh. Apparently found another word that needs to be added to the censor list.
Ha!  Yeah, I thought it was pretty funny but whatevs!

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 12, 2024, 11:03:32 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2019, 09:32:28 pm »
You can turn the censor off, you know. I leave it on  for the unintentional comedy.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

SlammedNiss

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 01:24:07 pm
  • Mine Drags the Ground!
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2019, 09:41:23 pm »
You can turn the censor off, you know. I leave it on  for the unintentional comedy.

Hell, I didn't know that. Thanks for the info.
Need arcade button decals? Click Here!

Ginsu Victim

• Yeah, owning a MAME cab only leads to owning real ones. MAME just isn't good enough. It's a gateway drug.
  • Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2019, 10:50:29 pm »
I have "Leave Words Uncensored" turned on and it still censors them.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:55:06 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2019, 11:54:14 pm »
Unfortunately, it won't un-censor content from a previous poster/quoter that has the censor enabled on their account.

Scott

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2019, 10:53:24 am »
Unfortunately, it won't un-censor content from a previous poster/quoter that has the censor enabled on their account.

Scott

I'm not talking about quotes. Everything is censored.

PL1

• Global Moderator
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 09:55:06 pm
  • Designated spam hunter
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2019, 12:02:42 pm »
OK, quick test: --BINGO! Either that, or I was attempting to say "before" but it was too many letters to type--

If this shows up censored, check if the "Leave words uncensored" setting is checked under "Modify Profile -- Look and Layout".

IIRC when Saint transferred to a new server, this setting was changed on some accounts.   :dunno

Scott
« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 12:09:36 pm by PL1 »

Ginsu Victim

• Offline Offline
  • Comanche, OK -- USA
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2019, 09:30:13 am »
OK, quick test: --BINGO! Either that, or I was attempting to say "before" but it was too many letters to type--

If this shows up censored, check if the "Leave words uncensored" setting is checked under "Modify Profile -- Look and Layout".

IIRC when Saint transferred to a new server, this setting was changed on some accounts.   :dunno

Scott

Weird....--BINGO! Either that, or I was attempting to say "before" but it was too many letters to type-- shows up uncensored. I guess it's working. Thanks.

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2019, 12:20:39 pm »
Wish I had a good sub right now. I’m hungry.

Mr. Peabody

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 05, 2019, 02:30:42 pm
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2019, 07:42:57 pm »
Wish I had a good sub right now. I’m hungry.

For sandwich or flesh?

pbj

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:28:11 pm
  • Obey.
    • The Chris Burke Band
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2019, 08:04:39 pm »
Don't think about penis, Yot.

Mother will find out....she always finds out ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2019, 08:50:24 pm »
I don’t know what kind of subs you ---uvulas--- eat, but I was craving a ham and Swiss.

Nephasth

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 11, 2024, 11:02:52 pm
  • Bitches love Centipede
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2019, 08:52:35 pm »
I don’t know what kind of subs you ---uvulas--- eat, but I was craving a ham and Swiss.

The Kind. Blunt size.
%Bartop

yotsuya

• Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2019, 10:09:00 pm »

The Kind. Blunt size.

You know it brother