Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: M2 Emulator Stearing wheel centering help request  (Read 1038 times)

bsoder52

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 03, 2024, 08:57:04 am
  • I want my own arcade controls!
M2 Emulator Stearing wheel centering help request
« on: July 05, 2022, 11:16:23 pm »
So I had the M2 emulator up and running with FFB, but turned on my pc the other day and I can't seem to get the wheel centered during the game. It pulls the car to either the left or the right no matter how much I reset the wheel config setting. Hopeful someone can tell me this is a quick fix? 

Guessing the "Min" "Val" and "Max" in the dropdown for the wheel setting should all not be the same number. Do I need to recalibrate my wheel? Is the logitech app the best way to do that?

Thanks for your help.

**update I figured it out. Just needed to move the wheel within the setting...I'm an idiot.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 11:29:51 pm by bsoder52 »

buttersoft

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 22, 2024, 12:55:20 am
  • Is running at 15kHz
Re: M2 Emulator Stearing wheel centering help request
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 07:13:52 am »
lol :D

We've all made, if not identical mistakes, then ones at least a stupid. Occupational hazard.