Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WTB: Atomiswave SD "candy" cabinet [US/CO/Fort Collins]  (Read 1315 times)

KrakenSoup

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:January 26, 2019, 10:54:18 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
WTB: Atomiswave SD "candy" cabinet [US/CO/Fort Collins]
« on: January 26, 2019, 10:33:29 pm »
Hello fellow arcade acolytes,

I am looking to for an Atomiswave SD (Sit-Down) cabinet to purchase as my first Japanese “candy” arcade cabinet. I have found a couple in decent condition for ~$2000, but I thought I would check here as well to see if I can find one in either better condition, a better price, or that is more local. I will be willing to share information about the two that I found if you DM me, as I’m worrying that posting them publicly on here might get them sniped!

Needs:
* Must be in good, working condition with pictures etc.
* Must have a monitor with no burn-in
* Mostly stock/original/standard parts. I would need to know what has been repaired/replaced, if possible. If it’s an upgrade.
* Must be willing to ship if not in Colorado or share a state border with Colorado for pickup. I can even set up all the freight shipping and carrier on my end, if needed.

Wants:
* New or like-new condition

Don’t care/don’t need (but it won’t break the deal):
* An Atomiswave motherboard and/or game included

Please help me out if you have one and are trying to get rid of it or know someone who is. I understand group freight orders from Japan are not what they used to be as far as quality, and not many people are participating these days. That said, if one comes up I’ll still be interested.

Finally: does anyone have experience with coinopexpress.com? I’ve heard from one forum post that there were some major issues involved. It’s not like they take pictures of every machine and their prices seem too good to be true…

Thank you for your time and I hope I can find my starting machine here!