Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Side art in Canada  (Read 4193 times)

Animal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 20, 2019, 01:41:02 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Side art in Canada
« on: January 17, 2019, 08:07:38 am »
I love the side art at gameongrafix, but I live in Ontario, Canada and the ostage/import duties are expensive in Cadada. 

Does anyone know of a similar company in Canada.  Preferably in Ontario or close to Toronto so that I can go in and chat/confirm things for  for printing side art, marquees and CP overlays?

Thanks

Animal

• Offline Offline
Re: Side art in Canada
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2019, 01:25:04 pm »
I went into a local Auto Decal supplier earlier and they said If I can supply the design in a high quality pdf they can do the sides for approx $80 CAD each.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 02, 2024, 07:42:30 pm
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2019, 02:01:41 pm »
David @ PrintShock!  was my go-to guy when I was still living the the True North <3 . His company is in Kitchener and has done excellent prints for my arcade projects. Sides, polylaminate Control Panels, Translite marquees...  you have to supply your own artwork though.  But from a print quality and price, I was very impressed.  I'd even venture to say that his quality and professionalism out-classes gameongrafix.

Animal

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2019, 02:16:46 pm »
David @ PrintShock!  was my go-to guy when I was still living the the True North <3 . His company is in Kitchener and has done excellent prints for my arcade projects. Sides, polylaminate Control Panels, Translite marquees...  you have to supply your own artwork though.  But from a print quality and price, I was very impressed.  I'd even venture to say that his quality and professionalism out-classes gameongrafix.

Thanks.  I dropped him a message

psychopat

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 09, 2021, 03:18:38 pm
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 12:18:45 am »
You can also check Retrolabs, he is based in Ottawa and ship canada-wide. He does it all as well including polycarbonate for CPO, bezel, translite marquee and more.
https://www.facebook.com/retrolabscom/

mike boss

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:October 22, 2021, 01:19:45 pm
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 11:39:53 am »
I believe it was printshock I used for my Punch-Out and I was very happy with the quality, price, shipping time, etc.

I'd defiantly go back to them should my brother need artwork for his Mario Bros wide body.