Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade1up: Wave 2

<< < (3/73) > >>

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: pbj on January 09, 2019, 10:15:29 am ---Pack it up, weecade retailers.  It's over.

--- End quote ---

As long as people want quality, I donít see these toys biting in to that market. Try cramming an Xbox into one of those shells.

pbj:
They will kill that market, in as much as it still exists.  "Vendors" didn't even bother trying to hustle them at the last Houston show.  Usually you had 3-4 vendors with tables covered in those dust collectors.

TOMMYGUN:
I kinda wanna buy the Final Fight cab,... nono i wil build it myself  :applaud:

opt2not:
You know when you're sitting on the can, almost done with your business, then you feel the "Wave 2" come on?  That's what this is like.

It's like finishing up your dump, just about the wipe, then BOOM!  Another wave of ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- drops, and you gotta wait till it has run it's course before you can clean-up and resume normalcy.   :lol

yotsuya:

--- Quote from: opt2not on January 09, 2019, 01:54:51 pm ---You know when you're sitting on the can, almost done with your business, then you feel the "Wave 2" come on?  That's what this is like.

It's like finishing up your dump, just about the wipe, then BOOM!  Another wave of ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- drops, and you gotta wait till it has run it's course before you can clean-up and resume normalcy.   :lol

--- End quote ---

Sounds like IBS, bro.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version