Main > Driving & Racing Cabinets

Driving twincabinet project (Emulator)

<< < (11/11)

baritonomarchetto:
A shared PSU is going to add noise instead, but you can try: the PC PSU is likely more than enought for those additional loads.
The solution will likely be to recap the audio amp or replace it with a cheap cinese amp (I like very much those based on TDA2030 regulator: solved noise issues often in my projects)

Empo:
The project is rolling on. I am still working and wanted to update so you dont think i have forgotten this  :cheers:

No electric or software jobs right now. I am doing the handwork to implement the 32" LCD in Cab #2. Wich involves cutting, plasting, welding, measuring and MUCH grinding etc etc. Very booring work when you have done it one time already. Well its going to be a bit easier as i had already done the trial and error in this. But the plasting and grinding takes time.. and the time to wait for the stuff to hardening i cant do much about.  :angry:

Reply to earlier comment in the tread: In this project i am not going to run earlier 15, 24K games. This twincab setup is mainly going to run the newer arcade games. Mainly the PC based ones there is out. But who knows, there will maybe be more project in the future. As i now have 2  "mint" condition Wei-Ya 29" inch trisyncs CRT´s to use in future plans.  :applaud:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version