Arcade Collecting > Arcade1Up & Similar

Arcade1up Clearance Sale

<< < (151/152) > >>

Malenko:
Go ahead and start a new thread so I can stop getting alerts for this thread.

Vigo:
Agreed. this derailed train wreck of a thread is no longer on the topic of the Walmart clearance sale from 6 month ago.

-1, Saint did a service to ya and other 1up fans. Would be a great to return the favor by helping to keep the topics organized. Help future visitors of this forum and make a thread with an accurate title so people can properly reference it and find valuable information.

SlammedNiss:

--- Quote from: Vigo on May 28, 2019, 09:59:35 pm ---Agreed. this derailed train wreck of a thread is no longer on the topic of the Walmart clearance sale from 6 month ago.

-1, Saint did a service to ya and other 1up fans. Would be a great to return the favor by helping to keep the topics organized. Help future visitors of this forum and make a thread with an accurate title so people can properly reference it and find valuable information.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Malenko on May 28, 2019, 09:18:48 pm ---Go ahead and start a new thread so I can stop getting alerts for this thread.

--- End quote ---

I wish there was a way to 'LIKE' posts here. Would keep me from having to post that I 'LIKE' these 2 posts.

RandyT:

--- Quote from: negative1 on May 28, 2019, 09:04:54 pm ---Whether they are an improvement is not known yet, but they most likely are.

--- End quote ---

They have to be.  The problem is that the encoder wheel appears to be a standard trackball type, which would make the resolution far too high for the stock A1UP hardware, and far too low for just about anything else. 

negative1:
For those buying the discounted SF2 machines, interesting news.

From BerryBerry
-------------------
"Final Fight is NOT a 2nd-Gen game. It uses the same board as all the other Gen1 games.
Controls match SF2 exactly (but FF uses only 2 buttons per player.)
Should be trivial to add FF's games to a SF board, to make a "7-in-1".

You will have to do the USB mod first, then access the filesystem on both,
to move the files over from one system to the other.

later

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version