Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Arcade1up Clearance Sale  (Read 183839 times)

Mike A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Today at 06:12:39 am
  • This plan is foolproof
Re: Arcade1up Clearance Sale
« Reply #680 on: April 12, 2019, 03:34:40 pm »
This thread needs to end. Negative1 can just PM the only other forum member that wants to know about this garbage.

opt2not

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2024, 07:31:21 pm
« Reply #681 on: April 12, 2019, 03:41:49 pm »
I just don't understand why there needs to be 2 threads advertising this.

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 23, 2021, 01:33:52 pm
« Reply #682 on: April 12, 2019, 03:42:15 pm »

What? I'm told there's so much interest here that this ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- needs its own forum.  :lol

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #683 on: April 12, 2019, 03:58:09 pm »

What? I'm told there's so much interest here that this ---steaming pile of meadow muffin--- needs its own forum.  :lol

I suggested it get its own forum so I could add that forum to my ignore list.   Totally self-serving suggestion.

leapinlew

• Some questionable things going on in this room with cheetos
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 19, 2024, 06:19:27 pm
« Reply #684 on: April 12, 2019, 04:06:06 pm »
I had suggested they ban some elitist members because they add no value here, and yet....

Just deal with it losers.

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:58:57 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
« Reply #685 on: April 12, 2019, 04:27:51 pm »
I suggest you all get cheesesteaks for lunch. Good stuff.
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #686 on: April 12, 2019, 05:22:17 pm »
the replacement spinner has been in and of out of stock lately.

it seems they sell in batches of 500, and have sold out a few times now.
the 12-1 board is in stock though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NKJ3SKH/?coliid=I2COG8BI2O4M9I

so far reviews have been positive.

later

i honestly have a hard time believing they sold 500 spinners.  very few people showing their spinners installed but 70? sold personally from glen already?

THe pre-orders were initially going to be a QTy of 100 which then got increased to 150 - then they decided to increase the initial production to 500 --- of which they had a list of 180 that sold over Glen's site and the rest they sent to Amazon - Amazon sold those in a few batches with different in stock dates ( first ones said in stock April 17th then it went to april 24th then it went to Out of Stock again) over the course of a few hours when the listing finally went live. SO it would seem the initial product run of 500 has sold and now it depends on how many they decide to produce again for going forward and is out of stock until they produce more.

500 is not really a large amount ( figure thats only around 10 per State ) for a product that was made for 3 of the released cabs and as bad as the initial spinner was it's not surprising there would be many of those that bought them looking to improve the gameplay.

wp34

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 10, 2022, 09:48:19 pm
« Reply #687 on: April 12, 2019, 05:44:01 pm »
I had suggested they ban some elitist members because they add no value here, and yet....

Please don't lump me in with the pearl clutchers.  I wanted to be able to ignore the complaining about Arcade 1UP's.

coasterlvr

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 15, 2023, 09:02:24 pm
« Reply #688 on: April 12, 2019, 05:53:39 pm »
the replacement spinner has been in and of out of stock lately.

it seems they sell in batches of 500, and have sold out a few times now.
the 12-1 board is in stock though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NKJ3SKH/?coliid=I2COG8BI2O4M9I

so far reviews have been positive.

later

i honestly have a hard time believing they sold 500 spinners.  very few people showing their spinners installed but 70? sold personally from glen already?

THe pre-orders were initially going to be a QTy of 100 which then got increased to 150 - then they decided to increase the initial production to 500 --- of which they had a list of 180 that sold over Glen's site and the rest they sent to Amazon - Amazon sold those in a few batches with different in stock dates ( first ones said in stock April 17th then it went to april 24th then it went to Out of Stock again) over the course of a few hours when the listing finally went live. SO it would seem the initial product run of 500 has sold and now it depends on how many they decide to produce again for going forward and is out of stock until they produce more.

500 is not really a large amount ( figure thats only around 10 per State ) for a product that was made for 3 of the released cabs and as bad as the initial spinner was it's not surprising there would be many of those that bought them looking to improve the gameplay.

it was 118, glen said he had for sale.  i understand the numbers logic, but still have a hard time believing it.  maybe if randyt says he's sold 100 or his, then i guess i could believe it.  right now, i just think there's some weird crap going on with amazon and the product/company.

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #689 on: April 12, 2019, 06:50:11 pm »

C'mon man, no forum rule was violated to suggest a ban. Complaining about these or any other product doesn't merit a ban, whether you like it or not.

And as for value, when was the last time you actually helped a member here on their projects? I would respectfully suggest, rather trying to justify your own purchase and trying to be a champion for A1up, how about you take your own self-advice you stated in that other thread and take a step back from trying to be a hero for this product. It's not a good look, man.

MikeA and a few others who have complained about these things are constantly helping people on their projects. Mike does a ---steaming pile of meadow muffin----ton of work for people, cutting wood bits, making stuff for people for next to nothing.  Myself, I've constantly been helping folks with their project artwork through analysis and constructive critique, and suggestions, which has helped the look of a lot of member's cabinet builds.
You can't be throwing the no-value statement when being out of touch on what projects are being posted here, or what conversations are outside of this thread.

Also, let's be honest, calling people "losers" is comical coming from a guy who bought a full palette of these things and barely broke even. Just sayin'.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #690 on: April 12, 2019, 07:53:01 pm »

C'mon man, no forum rule was violated to suggest a ban. Complaining about these or any other product doesn't merit a ban, whether you like it or not.

And as for value, when was the last time you actually helped a member here on their projects? I would respectfully suggest, rather trying to justify your own purchase and trying to be a champion for A1up, how about you take your own self-advice you stated in that other thread and take a step back from trying to be a hero for this product. It's not a good look, man.

MikeA and a few others who have complained about these things are constantly helping people on their projects. Mike does a ---steaming pile of meadow muffin----ton of work for people, cutting wood bits, making stuff for people for next to nothing.  Myself, I've constantly been helping folks with their project artwork through analysis and constructive critique, and suggestions, which has helped the look of a lot of member's cabinet builds.
You can't be throwing the no-value statement when being out of touch on what projects are being posted here, or what conversations are outside of this thread.

Also, let's be honest, calling people "losers" is comical coming from a guy who bought a full palette of these things and barely broke even. Just sayin'.

First off, I never really suggested anyone get banned to an admin or anything It seemed to be an obvious humorous comment I made towards someones genuine comment that this thread should be closed simply because they don't like the product. You're wrong about the rules not being violated. I think all of us are violating the rules in this forum, the difference is I realize the bickering is annoying behavior and we aren't being nice with each other. We've had new and old members complain about your behavior and comments. The thread I am stepping away from is the "1up Rant" thread that another member started because of you.

I believe posting my Arcade1up pallet thread is adding value. Others did too. I shared my experience. So, you're totally wrong in your suggestion there, and you keep trying to use my pallet thread as an example for you to hold up as proof of something. Truth is, I made money and I have some products to experiment with. I could totally paint it up as a successful venture, but the timing was poor, the risk was high and it wasn't a worthwhile venture for me.

So that's my side. Being a decent human being is easy to defend. Why you on the opposite side of that? Why do you keep feeling the need to bring up your well-known opinion on these products in such an ugly and nasty way?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 10:33:22 pm by leapinlew »

yotsuya

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:58:57 pm
  • 2014 UCA Winner, 2014, 2015, 2016 ZapCon Winner
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,137636.msg1420628.html
Arcade1up Clearance Sale
« Reply #691 on: April 12, 2019, 08:02:41 pm »

Please don't lump me in with the pearl clutchers.  I wanted to be able to ignore the complaining about Arcade 1UP's.

Pearl clutchers?
***Build what you dig, bro. Build what you dig.***

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #692 on: April 12, 2019, 11:40:20 pm »

Lew, how did this comment set you off? ^
How is this a nasty comment? It’s a legitimate question. Why are their 2 threads that have the same purpose?
Also, no one got your ban joke. There was no smilies or eye rolling emoji indicating a joke, and you ended it by calling people losers.
I don’t understand how that post can be taken in jest.

Look, truth is, I still like you. But you’re getting too evangelical about this product. And you aren’t even a owner of the company, (wait, are you?), so I don’t get why you are so passionately defending them.
It’s kinda baffling, especially from a member who has made some cool stuff in the past.

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #693 on: April 12, 2019, 11:47:19 pm »
Yeah. Lew is just being a decent guy. Calling people losers is not ugly behavior at all.

DrakeTungsten

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 14, 2022, 06:36:45 pm
  • I effed with the wrong person!
    • No Quarter - a basic FE, WIP
« Reply #694 on: April 13, 2019, 12:10:05 am »
Lew, take the advice from the reasonable adults in the room. Telling somebody that they aren't quite a full retard yet, that is how mature adults express their differences of opinion. If you can't follow that lead of civil straight-talk, maybe you aren't in the right place. 

Remember, words matter! Depending on who's using them, of course.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 12:11:54 am by DrakeTungsten »
No Quarter - a basic FE, WIP

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #695 on: April 13, 2019, 12:16:59 am »
^ Lol, speaking of no value...  ::)

Arroyo

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 11:32:54 pm
  • Budgets are boring
    • newforum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,156267.0.html
« Reply #696 on: April 13, 2019, 07:43:47 am »

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #697 on: April 13, 2019, 09:26:39 am »
it was 118, glen said he had for sale.  i understand the numbers logic, but still have a hard time believing it.  maybe if randyt says he's sold 100 or his, then i guess i could believe it.  right now, i just think there's some weird crap going on with amazon and the product/company.

We get the more affluent and avid gamer section of the market, while the more casual and/or bargain hunters are gravitating to the other one.  And yes, we have sold more than that, but the demand is tapering off so I'd say that most of those who were interested in replacing the stock spinner have already done so at this point.

Now, the focus of quite a few seems to be moving toward replacing the guts of these units and turning them into mini-MAME machines, as I pretty much predicted.  I.e. the "non-casual" are already embarking upon what most in this community have been doing, sans the scratch built cabinet.  Of course, the hardware of choice seems to be a Pi, which I'm sure will set off a few here when they start making their way in this direction :)

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #698 on: April 13, 2019, 12:15:16 pm »
Let me take this back to how it all started. This site, BYOAC, which has always been a place for people at all skill levels, and all walks of life, to feel welcome and and share their arcade related journeys. That started to change as a few folks on the site started to provide nothing of real value and only provide snippy comments to users.

I saw this behavior, I didn't like it, and I called out the users making these comments. They didn't like being called out, but I think it's obvious they've decided to double think before posting mean comments. We've seen lots less of them.

Indisputable Fact: we've seen users leave the site because they felt unwelcome and harassed.

The issue I'm having, and I suspect many others is having, isn't some acceptance of Arcade1up. I don't care what products people like and use. What I do care about is the mob mentality mocking anyone who has purchased one of these products. If someone asks for opinions on the products prior to purchase, please, everyone share their thoughts on it, but to openly bash anyone who has already made the purchase is sharemful. You guys set the example and when you guys call someone a "retard", "foolish" or call their purchases garbage and trash cans, well then you have set the stage for another user to think "Oh, I'm going to write up a whole bit on how they should convert their arcade1up to a urinal". We've all acknowledge that the urinal rant was going too far. What about calling them retards? That's ok I guess, because you said it?

I don't care about arcade1up. You are trying to tie me to them to try to discredit me, or make it seem like my opinion is biased. I own 2 cabinets, and I haven't spent 1 dime on Arcade1up. Those cabinets are my spoils from the pallet adventure. My purchasing of a pallet you are also trying to use to discredit me to. You don't like my message, so you are trying to make me seem unbalanced.

Neither of us are winning this. You look like an elitist ass to me, I look like a bias inferior product goon to you but we look like a couple of bickering nancies everywhere else. I don't want to come to one of my favorite sites and see some arcade elitists belittling others who aren't up to their standards.

I'd like to end this, but I can't sit idly by while you guys turn BYOAC into your personal mob and not allow people to express their thoughts and opinions that are different than yours without getting harassed.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #699 on: April 13, 2019, 12:15:56 pm »
Sorry for the wall of texts. I actually didn't get to address everything I wanted to

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
« Reply #700 on: April 13, 2019, 12:26:30 pm »
Lew what I see is people criticizing the A1Ups and then you immediately turning around and making it personal and going after the person who spoke out against them.

leapinlew

• Offline Offline
« Reply #701 on: April 13, 2019, 12:46:17 pm »
Lew what I see is people criticizing the A1Ups and then you immediately turning around and making it personal and going after the person who spoke out against them.

Appreciate that. It's not my intent to make it seem personal. It's possible the Arcade1up topic has some remnants from the previous issues we've had with new member run off due to harsh criticism.

Regardless. If that's some sort of consensus, and I'm in the wrong, I'll be happy to not make any more waves.

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:20:30 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #702 on: April 13, 2019, 08:14:18 pm »
Indisputable Fact: we've seen users leave the site because they felt unwelcome and harassed.

Ironically that's exactly how you make me feel.
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

Mr. Peabody

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:November 05, 2019, 02:30:42 pm
« Reply #703 on: April 15, 2019, 04:14:10 pm »
I think Lew in general has been pretty allowing and disucussional. The losers/ban thing I did not get as humor, though I cannot dispute his intention of humor. The problem with 'value' is everyone feels personal about it.

negative1

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 04, 2024, 04:06:51 pm
« Reply #704 on: April 15, 2019, 10:15:18 pm »
Thinkgeek stores are selling Asteroids machines, for $100.
(There aren't any links online currently.)

This offer is not online. You might want to call and check to see
a store has them in stock if one is near you.

These are overstocks from Gamestop.

later

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #705 on: April 20, 2019, 01:04:23 am »
Asteroids Deluxe is showing up in Costco again, 6 games for $199.99

These are preassembled.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Arcade1Up/comments/bf7eah/costco_has_the_asteroids_deluxe_cab_back_in/

later
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 01:06:28 am by negative1 »

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #706 on: April 26, 2019, 04:18:12 am »
version 2 of the GRS spinner will be going to amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P5WJ7BC?ref=myi_title_dp&fbclid=IwAR0GslO6g-fxJWrACUcX7EQVlW0Cp425-AxQ2D7GZGBckBPPypAg0LuGNqU

this version has a way to eliminate the 8ms delay the spinner had when used
with USB for pc, or raspberry units.

they are colored blue to distinguish them from the silver V1 versions.

later

nexusmtz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:June 01, 2022, 03:14:22 am
« Reply #707 on: April 26, 2019, 05:37:20 am »

later
How did you manage to infer that from "This top doesn't come with it"?

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #708 on: April 26, 2019, 01:27:12 pm »

later

from the youtube video where glen says, 'these are colored blue' to distinguish them
from the older silver ones.

later

JDFan

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
« Reply #709 on: April 26, 2019, 02:11:31 pm »

later

from the youtube video where glen says, 'these are colored blue' to distinguish them

later

No he says they are going to be selling the various colors not that they are shipping the blue as part of v2 - maybe you should watch the video again !

Specifically he says this does not come with it - we will be selling various colors - and then later says he put it on there so that you would know which spinner in the video was v2 vs v1

See 02:45 for when it says "now this top doesn't come with it" !
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 02:13:24 pm by JDFan »

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:Yesterday at 10:20:30 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #710 on: April 26, 2019, 02:17:52 pm »
He hasn't let the facts slow him down yet, why start now?

Got to pump up that post count , those are rookie numbers!
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.

RandyT

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 03:33:28 pm
  • Friends don't let friends hack keyboards.
    • GroovyGameGear.com
« Reply #711 on: April 26, 2019, 03:38:37 pm »
Somebody should give that guy a frame of reference for the length of time 8ms actually is.   If you can sense the delay, it's a heck of a lot longer than 8ms.   :dizzy:  For those who don't know, it's 8/1000ths of a second. Unless your superpowers are approaching those of The Flash, ~40ms is the shortest amount of lag one could reasonably perceive, which means 8 would be completely unnoticeable.

If you can sense it, and if it's due to an inefficient scaling algorithm, which it seems to be, then IMHO, control performance on the A1UP will still be lacking compared to a properly working spinner :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 04:16:53 pm by RandyT »

Osirus23

• Offline Offline
« Reply #712 on: April 26, 2019, 05:02:30 pm »
Yeah 8ms isn't bad. For reference, the NES and SNES only polled the controller every 16ms.

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #713 on: April 27, 2019, 10:59:08 pm »

later

later

No he says they are going to be selling the various colors not that they are shipping the blue as part of v2 - maybe you should watch the video again !

Specifically he says this does not come with it - we will be selling various colors - and then later says he put it on there so that you would know which spinner in the video was v2 vs v1

See 02:45 for when it says "now this top doesn't come with it" !

thanks for the correction.

yes, they should come in different colors to distinguish them.

also, there is a video review of the costco asteroids deluxe on youtube,
that come pre-assembled.

so those are finally being re-released again.

later

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #714 on: May 17, 2019, 05:17:03 pm »
Arcade 1up store:
========================================
https://arcade1up.com/

Sale currently for 25%

Prices in US$ (without shipping)
===============================

Cabinets
========================
Street Fighter 2 - $249
https://arcade1up.com/products/street-fighter

PCB - $29 (originally $39)
https://arcade1up.com/products/street-fighter-pcb

LCD - N/A
https://arcade1up.com/products/street-fighter-lcd

Control Panel Protector: $12.50 (originally $16.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/street-fighter-control-panel-overlay

Replacement Buttons : $5.99 (Originally $7.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/street-fighter-button-set

On/Off volume switch : $1.99 (Originally $2.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/street-fighter-black-on-off-volume-switch

==============================================

Space Invaders PCB: $29.99 sale
----------------
https://arcade1up.com/products/space-invaders-pcb

LCD N/A
https://arcade1up.com/products/space-invaders-lcd

Buttons $1.49 sale (From $1.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/space-invaders-button-set

===============================================

Rampage PCB : $29.99 sale (normally $39.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/rampage-pcb

Rampage LCD : $112.49 sale (normally $149.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/rampage-lcd

Control Panel Protector : $12.50 sale (originally $16.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/rampage-control-panel-overlay

=====================================================

Pac-Man PCB : $29.99 sale (Normally $39.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/pacman-pcb

Pac-Man buttons : $1.00 sale (Normally $1.49)
https://arcade1up.com/products/pacman-button-set

Pac-Man LCD : N/A
https://arcade1up.com/products/pacman-lcd

Pac-Man Control Panel Protector : $12.50 sale (originally $16.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/pacman-control-panel-overlay

===================================

Galaga PCB : $29.99 sale ($39.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/galaga-pcb

Galaga LCD : $112.49 sale ($149.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/galaga-12-1-lcd

Galaga Button Set : $1.49 sale ($1.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/galaga-button-set

Galaga Control Panel Protector : $12.50 sale (originally $16.99)
https://arcade1up.com/products/galaga-control-panel-overlay

=========================================

Centipede PCB : $29.99 sale ($39.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/centipede-pcb

Centipede LCD : $112.49 sale ($149.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/centipede-lcd

Centipede control panel protector : $12.50 sale ($16.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/centipede-control-panel-overlay

Centipede buttons : $2.00 sale ($2.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/centipede-button-set

Atari 12-1 PCB : $29.99 sale ($39.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/atari-12-1-pcb

Atari 12-1 LCD : $112.49 sale ($149.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/atari-12-1-lcd

Atari 12-1 Control panel protector : $12.50 sale ($16.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/atari-control-panel-overlay

===========================================

Asteroids PCB : $29.99 sale ($39.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/asteroids-pcb

Asteroids LCD : $112.49 sale ($149.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/asteroids-control-deck

Asteroids on off switch : $1.99 sale ($2.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/asteroids-on-off-switch

Asteroids Control Panel protector: $12.50 sale ($16.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/asteroids-control-panel-overlay

Asteroids Buttons : $2.99 sale ($3.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/asteroids-button-set

==========================================

Asteroids 6-1 Buttons : $2.99 sale ($3.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/6-in-one-7-white-7-buttons

================================

Mortal Kombat Buttons $5.99 sale ($7.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/mortal-kombat-button-set

Golden Tee Buttons $1.49 sale ($1.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/golden-tee-button-set

Final Fight Buttons $2.50 sale ($3.99 originally)
https://arcade1up.com/products/final-fight-button-set

later

Mike A

• Offline Offline
  • This plan is foolproof
« Reply #715 on: May 17, 2019, 06:05:40 pm »
Can you please list everything that is for sale at Walmart?

opt2not

• Offline Offline
« Reply #716 on: May 17, 2019, 07:17:36 pm »
Arcade 1up store:

Sale currently for 25%
25 %, they're now getting desperate.

Cabinets
========================
Street Fighter 2 - $249
Still overpriced for this junk. What's sad was the esport pro Street Fighter players claiming these cabs were like playing the original BITD (Nope, not even close to that experience and quality!)

Questionable legality.

LCD - N/A
Enjoy those dead pixels and crappy viewing angles.

LOL, "please pay money more for our screw-up".

"Want to replace your buttons with better ones?  Well don't bother buying real quality ones, here's some knockoffs instead that you can get directly from us!"

Errr...shouldn't you have this already installed onto your product?

----------------
Sale for questionable emulation boards!  Yay!

LCD N/A
Oh too bad it's N/A. I was soooo hoping to buy a dead pixel scratched up screen.

More knockoffs!  Do yourself a favour and pay the extra .50 cents from a real arcade vendor for higher quality buttons.

So...what you're saying is you have all these PCB's at the same price?  But let's just list them out individually so that this post looks important and full of info!

DON'T YOU DARE USE THIS ON OUR SPACE INVADERS OR STREET FIGHTER CABS.  This is specifically for RAMPAGE.

"we still dun effed up..."

Ad nauseum.

Yes, because I remember pac-man cabinets having japanese style sanwa knockoff buttons.

"All your LCD's are belong to us"

$12.50 that you pay because they couldn't spend a bit more money on quality CPO prints.

Hello darkness my old friend.

Specifically built for Galaga, with special Galaga technology. "Act now!"

So you have special button sets for each cabinet. Gotcha.

"Because it's the CP we deserve, but not the one we need right now."

Jesus, this just keeps going on and on eh?

Change the LCD to LSD and you've got a pretty funky name of a hallucinogenic. 

Clearly, red buttons cost more than white ones, ya plebs.

Same bat price, different bat channel.

"So we glued these bezels to the LCD monitors"

"---steaming pile of meadow muffin---!  What can we do??"

"Ah screw the customers, let's just tell 'em they're special LCD's for each cabinet. They're all idiots anyway"

I'm running out of material here.

Surely the price will be different because this is listed separately...oh wait, nope.

Mmmmm, gotta love that pixel look to vector games. It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside...your colon...

"Easily replaces your faulty or worn out part."

If there's any part you should spend more QC time on, perhaps the actual switch that turns the cab on/off should be it!

"Preserve the artwork on your Arcade1Up from scratches and wear and completely rubbing off, by using our control panel overlays."

FTFY

Wait, so these are somehow different from the other white buttons you have on sale for cheaper on your other cabs?

"Completely different than the other sets. Trust me."

We know that MK is more popular, so here, pay us more for the same knockoff buttons.

Clearly not as popular as MK buttons.

Almost as popular as MK buttons.

later
I continue to look forward to your repetitive posts of regurgitating shill-ness, bumping two separate threads to promote this garbage. Later indeed.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #717 on: May 17, 2019, 10:45:50 pm »
Arcade 1up store:

Sale currently for 25%

Cabinets
========================
Street Fighter 2 - $249
Still overpriced for this junk. What's sad was the esport pro Street Fighter players claiming these cabs were like playing the original BITD (Nope, not even close to that experience and quality!)

Questionable legality.

LCD - N/A

"Want to replace your buttons with better ones?  Well don't bother buying real quality ones, here's some knockoffs instead that you can get directly from us!"

----------------

LCD N/A
Oh too bad it's N/A. I was soooo hoping to buy a dead pixel scratched up screen.

More knockoffs!  Do yourself a favour and pay the extra .50 cents from a real arcade vendor for higher quality buttons.

So...what you're saying is you have all these PCB's at the same price?  But let's just list them out individually so that this post looks important and full of info!

DON'T YOU DARE USE THIS ON OUR SPACE INVADERS OR STREET FIGHTER CABS.  This is specifically for RAMPAGE.

Ad nauseum.

Yes, because I remember pac-man cabinets having japanese style sanwa knockoff buttons.

$12.50 that you pay because they couldn't spend a bit more money on quality CPO prints.

"Ah screw the customers, let's just tell 'em they're special LCD's for each cabinet. They're all idiots anyway"

Surely the price will be different because this is listed separately...oh wait, nope.

Mmmmm, gotta love that pixel look to vector games. It gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside...your colon...

If there's any part you should spend more QC time on, perhaps the actual switch that turns the cab on/off should be it!

"Preserve the artwork on your Arcade1Up from scratches and wear and completely rubbing off, by using our control panel overlays."

FTFY

Wait, so these are somehow different from the other white buttons you have on sale for cheaper on your other cabs?

We know that MK is more popular, so here, pay us more for the same knockoff buttons.

later
I continue to look forward to your repetitive posts of regurgitating shill-ness, bumping two separate threads to promote this garbage. Later indeed.
I am not so sure there Opt...That content panel protector seems to be quite a bargain at 12.50, If we all pooled or resources I bet we could get a pallet load  of them for almost nothing.
                   LATER
                           -J

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
« Reply #718 on: May 17, 2019, 10:52:18 pm »
Arcade 1up store:

Sale currently for 25%

Cabinets
========================
Street Fighter 2 - $249

Questionable legality.

LCD - N/A

----------------

LCD N/A

Ad nauseum.

FTFY

later
I am not so sure there Opt...That content panel protector seems to be quite a bargain at 12.50, If we all pooled or resources I bet we could get a pallet load  of them for almost nothing.
                   LATER
                           -J
Opps...Darn auto correct, I meant to say CONTROL, not content....So very sorry guys. >:D

negative1

• Offline Offline
« Reply #719 on: May 18, 2019, 10:10:54 am »
Some more observations:
=======================

Looks like they won't be selling the bezels separately currently,
so you do have to buy them with the monitors, as mentioned above.

Also, there are 2 different monitor orientations, so the horizontal ones
and vertical ones are differentiated.

Some aren't ready for sale yet, as noted above.

-------------------------------------
No replacement parts for the dials, or trackballs yet.

Perhaps they might be selling upgrades in the future.
-------------------------------------

As I didn't start the thread, this one is about sales.

Please continue to report off-topic posts to the moderator.

Thanks.

later