Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Pac-Man Battle Royale PC Mod - Pacman Museum -  (Read 4226 times)

drewjbx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2023, 11:49:00 pm
Pac-Man Battle Royale PC Mod - Pacman Museum -
« on: November 22, 2018, 01:10:24 pm »
I know this has been discussed but its been awhile. Trying to use vikbez git hub mod to remove borders,, etc

https://github.com/vikbez/pacbrcade

Per the instructions it mentions renaming of dll files and loading screen depending on if you want to use an upright or cocktail cab.
I dont see any dll files only the 2 d3d9 folders, or we suppose to compile the contents of these folders to create the dll. Im obviously no programmer just want to play this game with the family on a cocktail cab, hoping someone can assist or maybe have some links to those dll files that are needed...

JDFan

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:May 21, 2023, 04:07:42 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
Re: Pac-Man Battle Royale PC Mod - Pacman Museum -
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2018, 02:35:27 pm »
From the directions :

Usage:

Buy 4 usb SNES controllers from china on ebay (should be 3$ each with shipping)
    Extract the latest PACBRCADE release archive to your Pacman Museum installation folder.
    Configure all 4 players inputs (with x360ce.exe): each player needs up, down, left, right and A button (A button is used as start button ingame)
    Configure player 1 X and B buttons: X opens config menu (for setting round number, speed, etc) (menu works only during title screen) and B button exits this menu
    Run using RUNME.exe (which is the compiled RUNME.ahk script)

Non-rotated version (aka Deluxe (upright) version):

rename d3d9-norotate.dll to d3d9.dll
    rename loading-norotate.png to loading.png

DId you download and unzip the PACBRCADE release archive ?? (Found here - https://github.com/vikbez/pacbrcade/releases/tag/v1.2 )

Inside it as shown in the attached pic you will find the dlls ( either use the exisitng dll for rotated or rename and replace with the non rotated if you want to use it non rotated.) - which you replace with the Non rotated if using that !

« Last Edit: November 22, 2018, 02:37:38 pm by JDFan »

drewjbx

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 10, 2023, 11:49:00 pm
Re: Pac-Man Battle Royale PC Mod - Pacman Museum -
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 02:45:24 am »
hey it works! doesn't load straight into royal but all else is good. I will play with it, thankyou sir!