Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: WTS/WTT: SEGA NASCAR Parts - Savannah, GA  (Read 2044 times)

Dreygor

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:April 08, 2022, 10:34:06 pm
WTS/WTT: SEGA NASCAR Parts - Savannah, GA
« on: November 14, 2018, 09:49:17 am »
I need to clear some space so I can start setting up my CNC machine when it arrives.

Soooo to that end I am going to start list stuff here I need to get out of my way.

Starting with a TON of parts from a pair of SEGA NASCAR sit down cabs. Looks very similar to this..

I would like to sell/trade the topper/marquee for $100 and it's in really good shape. The deal is you buy the topper and you have to take the rest of the parts. Complete/untested steering assemblies, pedal assemblies, power/sound boards, all the external panels, seat back covers, and wiring harnesses.

I converted the cabs to Xbox 360 cabs and so I am keeping the frames and the seats. Also there is no I/O board, Hikaru PCB or sun power supply.

I live about an hour and a half north of Jacksonville in Midway GA. It's all negotiable I just really need it gone .. so if no one seems interested, the dump is about a 3 min drive from my house. I will post some pictures later but I promise they won't be that good.

PS: I also have a water damaged horrible shape stripped down Konami TMNT cab and a very good shape Dynamo 19" clone cab with a very good working 19" monitor (its currently housing a Neo-Geo MVS 1 slot but I am transplanting that to a Z-Back).

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
Re: WTS/WTT: SEGA NASCAR Parts - Savannah, GA
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 09:52:01 am »
Not the part that says Speed Thrill .. it's the Marquee metal housing assembly on top of the cabs.

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2018, 10:09:33 pm »
OK So here are the pictures of the parts from different angles .. remember $100 for the lot .. but you have to take it all!

.. and it's just the SEGA NASCAR stuff that I don't need that's in the pictures .. not the Burgertime .. not the Capt America and the Avengers .. none of the other games you can see glimpses of.

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2018, 08:21:20 am »
Does not seem like anyone is interested in the lot as a whole. So to that end this weekend I will probably haul some of the larger plates and side pieces to the dump. I will box up the speakers, pedals, wiring and stuff like that and set the topper/marquee, coin mech box/assembly, steering assemblies, and the boards with the PCBs to the side. Price is still $100 and will stay that way probably for a week or so at that point I will decide whether I am willing to do the extra work to part it out or frustrated enough to just haul it all to the dump also.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2018, 08:29:28 am by Dreygor »

dnphamus13

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 24, 2024, 10:29:28 pm
  • I want to build my own arcade controls!
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2018, 08:40:46 am »
I'll be waiting, interested in the PCBs on the boards except the power transformers

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 09:10:19 am »
Yeah I got 2 other guys from KLOV asking for the same thing and one interested in the set of pedals. IF I decide to part it out I need to come up with a fair way of doing it. Everyone PM'd me about the same time but from different forums.

I'll be waiting, interested in the PCBs on the boards except the power transformers

Dreygor

• Offline Offline
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2018, 08:17:22 pm »
OK $100 pick-up deal still stands .. however less junk as I took the panels and extra frame parts to the junk yard I did not need.

Updated pics of whats in the offer..

Malenko

• KNEEL BEFORE ZODlenko!
  • Trade Count: (+58)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:March 26, 2024, 07:29:48 pm
  • Have you played with my GingerBalls?
    • forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php/topic,142404.msg1475162.html
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2018, 11:11:56 am »
I cant pick it up but you willing to ship the start/view change panel to me? I'll take the uglier of the 2
If you're replying to a troll you are part of the problem.
I also need to follow this advice. Ignore or report, don't reply.