Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Help from someone with adobe illustrator skills - will pay  (Read 975 times)

diggso

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:December 25, 2018, 02:57:43 am
Help from someone with adobe illustrator skills - will pay
« on: October 14, 2018, 02:51:03 pm »
Hi all,
I'm doing a robotron build with a custom cp and I need some (reasonably) minor tweaks to the artwork in order to fit the cp (without looking really bad).
I've got the art assets all ready to go so it should be a pretty easy job for someone who knows what they're doing on AI (clearly that isn't me).

Happy to pay so please let me know if there's anyone out there with the skills and inclination.

Thanks.

jennifer

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:August 11, 2023, 06:24:58 am
Re: Help from someone with adobe illustrator skills - will pay
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 01:00:15 am »
Your local sign shop should do that and print it for you, They get like 75.00/hr (or so) so you want to limit what they have to do to bare bones.... I would highly recommend trying it yourself it not really that hard just a kinda spendy program.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 01:02:45 am by jennifer »

gilljaz

• Offline Offline
  • Last login:July 29, 2019, 12:05:22 pm
Re: Help from someone with adobe illustrator skills - will pay
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 05:05:01 am »
Diggso, sent you a pm,
message me back if you still need help.

Cheers