Main Restorations Software Audio/Jukebox/MP3 Everything Else Buy/Sell/Trade
Project Announcements Monitor/Video GroovyMAME Merit/JVL Touchscreen Meet Up Retail Vendors
Driving & Racing Woodworking Software Support Forums Consoles Project Arcade Reviews
Automated Projects Artwork Frontend Support Forums Pinball Forum Discussion Old Boards
Raspberry Pi & Dev Board controls.dat Linux Miscellaneous Arcade Wiki Discussion Old Archives
Lightguns Arcade1Up Try the site in https mode Site News

Unread posts | New Replies | Recent posts | Rules | Chatroom | Wiki | File Repository | RSS | Submit news

Author Topic: Lcd Topgun 1 on xp64 help  (Read 783 times)

Podbod

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Offline Offline
  • Last login:February 25, 2022, 04:10:00 pm
Lcd Topgun 1 on xp64 help
« on: October 14, 2018, 03:07:57 am »
Hey everyone.

I dont get to work on my cab very often. Its been 10 years since I last did I think but I've got 3 evenings coming up and I'm hoping the forum can help get me ready to maximise my time and success rate!

Now its obviously been a while so I cant remember my exact setup but I know I had one LCD top gun (the original wired mk1 version) working. I just cant remember how I got it working in xp64. The official drivers don't support that as far as I can see so I guess that maybe I was running wingun or something?

My goal is to get 2 guns working. Something I was unable to do at the time.

In prep I've been downloading as much as I can find. I've got the latest Topgun1 drivers (but they're 32bit only), Wingun 0.82b and Smogs guncon2driver0.9b6 (Just about the only version I could find!)

Did anyone ever get 2 of these working in xp 64bit? If so what setup did you use?
Are the versions of the drivers I found above the latest ones? The two custom ones are long dead. Maybe someone here has a backup of a later version?

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers

Pod